Autumn Found Poetry Swap -- Due Dec. 5, 2019

I know I have no autumn-related words. Possibly going grocery shopping today and can look for magazines with fall themes. Otherwise, i have no idea where to find such words.

NancyL, I think you can use generic words with fall-themed art. Consider autumn to be a mood that you set for the cards. The text needn't be too literal, as long as the images convey an autumn vibe. Hope this helps!

About AUTUMN words. I had this damaged Martin book, Feast for crows. It had some great words in it. GOLD< and russet, and stuff like that. I have so many damaged books. TOO MANY, but just about any book might have words about beauty, and stuff. I haven't even started looking, I have been cleaning off books off my bookshelves, and found I have too many dictionaries, for crafting.

I went through old magazines and found words and phrases pertaining to fall. Via magazine, a Triple A one was very useful.

You might as well sign me up. This will be my 2nd found poetry swap.

We came home from Australia last thursday. that was the day we spent 17 hours in the air and were at 4 airports with various times to wait for flights. the best part is that LAX has improved customs tremendously.
We are so jet lagged.

I have found the words, now need to create the rest to go with. Here's the first, so sign me up, please!

Attachments

• Fall Found Poetry #1.jpg
    Fall Found Poetry #1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 20
Lurking..... autumn and found poetry - 2 of my favorite things. I need to finish up a few other commitments first.

I have not done much found poetry , but I love poems and autumn. I'm going to lurk and see what I can come up with.

Here's #2 - makes me smile. I was surprised that I found almost all my words in only two books that I had on hand and have cut from before.

Attachments

• Autumn Found Poetry #2.jpg
    Autumn Found Poetry #2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 16
I'm sorry but I am going to withdraw. There are a few things in my life that I do not have control over---dog health (she collapsed last night), jet lag, health issues. so I am dropping things which cause some stress but that I can control.

Back
Top Bottom