Rookie
Media
Cancelled due to no sign up!!

Swap Due Date - Dec 23
Signup Date/Withdrawal Date - None just communicate please
Number of participants - 12
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Media – HD/HP

This swap is for hand drawn/hand painted cards of Steampunk Woman. This includes woman who are any shape, size, color, age, race/nationality, species; from real life to Anime/Cartoons/Comics, Games, Books, Broadway musicals, Television Shows, and Movies (Mermaids, Fairies, Dryads, Mythical creatures, Urban Legends, Myths, Folklore, Fairy tales, absolutely anything you can think of!) As long as they are the Steampunk version you can do it!��
Steampunk is a genre of science fiction that has a historical setting and typically features steam-powered machinery rather than advanced technology. So gears, watch parts, metal, victorian clothes etc..

General info:

- ATCs should be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5" on sturdy card and cut as straight as possible.
- Create cards that you are proud to sign your name to and would love to receive!
- A hostess card would be greatly appreciated and loved forever, but is not required.
- Send each card in individual protective sleeves. Penny sleeves are great.
- Put your name, username, location, the date, swap name on the back of each card.
- Please PM me for my address when you're ready to send your cards.

Mailing Info: I’m in the USA
US Players. Please send a self addressed label with one forever stamp.
International Players. Please send a self addressed label and $2 usd or a global forever stamp - the round one that looks like a succulent.

No cards and no communication by the swap deadline will result in a neutral rating (I'd hate to do that!). Please let me know if you run into problems or have to withdraw.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!❤️

Please post your cards to the thread – we all would love to see them!!!��

Once you've receive your returns, remember to leave iTrader for the host (that's me!) and "You Rock"s for your swap partners. If you're new to swapping on AFA, I'm happy to help/explain how this works.

Players:
1. Angelmarlo
2. TrinaLD

Last edited:
Love Steampunk and go to conventions whenever we can! Let me see if I can actually draw some Steampunk women before I officially sign up, tho'. I'm new to drawing - humans and animals are still difficult for me :twitcy:

Back
Top Bottom