POSTAGE STAMP APCs and/or BIRD APCs- 4’s - Due December 18, 2019

Suzi

Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums

Swap Due Date - December 18, 2019
Signup date - December 4, 2019
Number of Cards - 4:4 (One group) or 8:8 (Both groups)
Number of participants - Unlimited
Media - open, must be attached to a 2½ x 3½ playing card and the top left number/suit must be showing
(no bulky embellishments please!)
Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - 4’s - Due December 18, 2019

This will be a 4:4 swap - that is, you will send in a full set of four (♥, ♦, ♣, ♠) Postage Stamp theme and/or Bird theme and get a full set in return.

Postage Stamps - Theme is open as long as there is at least one real postage stamp somewhere on the card.

Birds - Theme is birds, at least one bird must be present somewhere predominantly on the card.

You may join one or both groups, sending a full set of appropriately-themed for each group you join.

Please note:
- Real playing cards must be used.
- APCs must be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5". Note this is POKER size, not bridge size! (Wrongly sized cards will be returned).
- Cards must have one of each suit (incorrect cards will be returned. It makes swapping very difficult.)
- The top left suit and number must be visible/uncovered.
- Flat embellishments only please.
- Please include username and origin (state and/or country) on a small piece of paper attached the back of all APCs.
- Originals only - no copies or prints. (Cards can be duplicates as long as they're still individually created and we have more than 5 people in your group.

US players: send me a mailing label and a forever stamp, if you're doing both groups you need to send another forever stamp.

International players: send me a mailing label and $1 USD for one group (or $2 for both groups)

which group would you like? or both?

Postage Stamps

Haagmm ~~Arrived
Karr3ll ~~Arrived
plumhill2001 ~~Arrived
BlancoLobo~~Arrived
Donnacr ~~Arrived
Suzi ~~Arrived
pouringdiva ~~Arrived
AngelJoy ~~Arrived

Birds

Karr3ll ~~Arrived
plumhill2001 ~~Arrived
Donnacr ~~Arrived
Suzi ~~Arrived
pouringdiva ~~Arrived
AngelJoy ~~Arrived
smallgirl ~~Arrived
barbwat ~~Arrived

Last edited:
Here are my postage Stamp 4s. I sent them in with the 5s. I really love the colors on this one! The peach paper has a sheen on it and the black corners are kind of a dull but glittery washi tape.

plumhill2001, your cards arrived today, and I will sign you up too!

Back
Top Bottom