APC: FEMALE WITH TEXT and/or ANIMALS IN HATS - ACES~Due Dec. 15

Karr3ll

Creating Is Living
Media
Swap Due Date - DEC. 15
Number of Cards - 4:4 (One group) or 8:8 (Both groups)
Number of participants - Unlimited
Media - open, must be attached to a 2½ x 3½ playing card and the top left number/suit must be showing
(no bulky embellishments please!)

FEMALES WITH TEXT APCs and/or ANIMALS IN HATS APCs- ACES

This will be a 4:4 swap - that is, you will send in a full set of four (♥, ♦, ♣, ♠) FEMALE WITH TEXT theme and/or ANIMALS IN HATS theme and get a full set in return.

FEMALE(s) WITH TEXT - Theme is open as long as there is at least one FEMALE and TEXT (even one word counts) somewhere on the card.

ANIMAL(s) WEARING A HAT(s) - Theme is open to whatever ANIMAL you choose, as long as they are wearing a HAT (crown, birthday cap, baseball cat, top hat, stocking cap... use your imagination).

You may join one or both groups, sending a full set of appropriately-themed for each group you join.

Please note:
* Real playing cards must be used.
* APCs must be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5". Note this is POKER size, not bridge size! (Wrongly sized cards will be returned).
* Cards must have one of each suit (incorrect cards will be returned. It makes swapping very difficult.)
* The top left suit and number must be visible/uncovered.
* Flat embellishments only please.
* Please include username and origin (state and/or country).
* Originals only - no copies or prints. (Cards can be duplicates as long as they're still individually created and we have more than 5 people in your group.

US players: send me a mailing label and a forever stamp, if you're doing both groups you need to send 2 forever stamps.

International players: send me a mailing label and $1 USD for one group (or $2 for both groups)

We will do Aces and work our way down to 2’s, for complete decks!

Which group? ...or both?

*FEMALES WITH TEXT
1. Karr3ll
2. Suzi
3. Mim
4. JudyLee
5. RedPlantLady
6. Pouringdiva
7. Plumhill2001

*ANIMAL WEARING HAT
1.Karrell
2. Suzi
3. JudyLee
4. Donnacr
5. Plumhill2001

Last edited:
It really does! I've been dying to start an APC set, but couldn't think of a theme I'd like. This one is perfect.

I'm going to subscribe & lurk for now. I like the idea of the ladies apcs. Just been under the weather lately and don't want to commit yet.

My animals are in the mail today. Will you be working down (so that the next swap is Kings) or working up (so that the next swap is 2s)?
I will need to get that one created and mailed before I leave for a month's holiday in 9 days.

Donnacr we will be working down, Kings, Queens, Jacks, 10 etc... feel free to mail to mail the next card, or the entire set... btw your pups with Santa hats are wonderful!! Thank you for sharing them!

Back
Top Bottom