Vegan4animals

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date – January 15, 2020
Signup/withdraw Date – None; please just communicate
Number of Cards - 3 : 3 or 6 : 6
Number of Participants – Unlimited
Medium – Collage

I love all things vintage, and this seems like a good time to bring out our vintage angels! Bling is wonderful as long as it's not too thick for postage purposes! The only requirement for this swap is to feature at least one vintage angel on each card. The rest is up to your own creative expression!

Guidelines:

1. Each card must be a standard size of 2.5 inches x 3.5 inches.
2. Each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve.
3. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, and your location.

Mailing Guidelines:

1. Please mail cards in a business sized envelope, spreading them over the space of the envelope.
2. Tape your cards together or onto a sturdy background when mailing, using an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape to avoid damaging them.
3. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your returns.
4. If you are mailing from the U.S., include the proper amount of postage based on the number of cards you will be receiving.
5. If you are mailing internationally, please provide an address label and the appropriate amount of cash or postage for your returns.

When you are ready to mail your cards, please private message me for my address. If you have it from an earlier swap, it has not changed.

iTraders are given by me to all players on the same day that I swap the cards out. Please make sure to leave an iTrader in turn for your host (me!) when you receive your cards, and leave "you rocks" for your fellow players from whom you have received cards.

I will provide you with a note informing you who received your cards as well as the cards you received for your records, in case you're an organizational freak like me!

I LOVE to get host cards, but of course it is not a requirement to play in the swap!

Okay, who wants to play?

Players:

Vegan4animals - 3:3
StitchinWitch - rec'd 3:3
CastleQueen5 - rec'd 3:3
WAHMBrenda - rec'd 3:3

Mcgillisj - rec'd 3:3
Huddlestonmollie - withdrew
nanvan - rec'd 3:3
CiCiCreates - rec'd 3:3
Silky1150 - rec'd 3:3
AngelJoy - rec'd 3:3
Joamosatcharterdotnet - rec'd 3:3
Lalka - rec'd 3:3

Lurking:

Suzi
Hem18
Rachel
TSMarie

Here are a few examples:
View attachment 210998 View attachment 210996 View attachment 210999

Last edited:
Maybe that word isn't a good description, but I meant cartoonish. I love the adorable realistic angels and Cherubs depicted in vintage art. I'm going to post some examples in a day or so.

Your sample cards are just lovely! I am lurking for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom