mim

ATC Novice
Media
Swap Due Date: Jan 11, 2020
Signup Date: Jan 1, 2020
Withdraw Date: Any time, please just let me know
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: 12
Medium: Fabric, yarn, thread, floss, felt (I will do my best to swap fairly, since like-for-like may be a challenge)

We are currently full, but I can add you to the wait list if you would like in case others have to drop.

Welcome to my first swap! <3

Theme:
This swap is for anyone who loves sewing, stitching, quilting, embroidery, cross-stitch, crochet, knitting, weaving, etc. If you can fit it into an ATC sized space, it is welcome! This is a free themed swap, so feel free to create any design you'd like.

Swap Rules:
- Please no large embellishments (such as buttons), these cards will already likely be thicker and heavier than most.
- All cards must be 2.5 x 3.5
- Back your cards with something stiff
- Please put your username and swap name on the back, plus any other info you would like
- Make sure your card is put in a protective sleeve

Mailing:
- PM me for my address when you're ready
- Take extra care that your cards are safely secured for transit through the post

US Participants: Please send me a large address label with your return address and either 2 forever stamps or a 2 ounce non-machinable + 1 additional ounce (15 cent) stamp. I will provide envelopes.
International Participants: Please send me a large address label with your return address and either $1USD or a Global Forever Stamp. I can accept paypal if you are nervous sending cash in the mail. I will provide envelopes.

Don't forget to leave an iTrader for me and rep (the You Rock! button) for your fellow players.

Players:
1. StitchinWitch - Received - SENT - Received Swap
2. CiCiCreates - Received - SENT - Received Swap
3. Essy - Received - SENT - Received Swap
4. Bunnymther - Received - SENT - Received Swap
5. CherylS - Received - SENT - Received Swap
6. Fandanie - Received - SENT - Received Swap
7. Lucie - Received - SENT - Received Swap
8. Juanita Rojas - Received - SENT - Received Swap
9. Bluevioletz - Received - SENT - Received Swap
10. Vegan4animals - Received - SENT - Received Swap
11. suzyq - Received - SENT - Received Swap
12. hem18 - Received - SENT

Waiting List:
3. lizzzabelll
4. catladybj
5. cmcarli
6. snager

Last edited:
Ok mim, I better get signed up - I forgot you can only have 12, and I suspect it will fill quickly...

No worries! It'd be great if it filled up, I'd be pretty excited. Added you to the list CiCi <3

Oooh yes, sign me up! Question though - does the card need to be 100% fabric (backed with a card) or just have fabric elements? I used to embroider on paintings or paper which was fun, but not sure if that would be ok for this swap?

Oooh yes, sign me up! Question though - does the card need to be 100% fabric (backed with a card) or just have fabric elements? I used to embroider on paintings or paper which was fun, but not sure if that would be ok for this swap?

That is a very good question. I think for this swap it would depend on the amount that was embroidered vs not. Like, if you made a drawing, then added embroidered teardrops as an example that wouldn't be enough. But if the majority of the design was done with embroidery on paper or a painted background that would be fine. Also added you to the list! Welcome.

Great theme mim! Congrats on your first swap! Lurking for now hoping to catch up on some swaps...may join if there's still room when caught up ;)

Back
Top Bottom