amee.burton

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date - January 11, 2020
Signup/withdraw date - None just communicate please
Number of participants - Any
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Media – HD/HP

This swap is for hand drawn/hand painted cards of animals mixed with other animals, such as, have you ever seen a toad mixed with a cat or a penguin mixed with a polar bear? No? How about a shark and a rhino! I've joined a swap like this in the past and it was a riot to see all the different mashups, can't wait to see what you come up with! Please add at least a little something to the background and don't leave it completely solid colored.

***No plain white backgrounds (unless it's better for the card aesthetics) please***

General info:

- ATCs should be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5" on sturdy card and cut as straight as possible.
- Create cards that you are proud to sign your name to and would love to receive!
- A hostess card would be greatly appreciated and loved forever, but is not required.
- Send each card in individual protective sleeves. Penny sleeves are great.
- Put your name, username, location, the date, swap name on the back of each card.
- Please PM me for my address when you're ready to send your cards.

Mailing Info
US Players. Please send a self addressed envelope with one forever stamp.
International Players. Please send a self addressed envelope and $2 usd.

No cards and no communication by the swap deadline will result in a neutral rating (I'd hate to do that!). Please let me know if you run into problems or have to withdraw.

Please post your cards to the thread – we all love to see some eye candy!!!

1. AmeBee
2. mcgillisj
3. artbymee - RECEIVED
4. asharnanae - RECEIVED
5. snager - RECEIVED

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom