Animals in Christmas jumpers and Christmas hats handdrawn handpainted due Dec. 30th

BexMadeMe

ATC Guru
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date -30th December
Signup/withdraw date - 25th December
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Unlimited

I am thinking of cute animals on Christmas Day, wearing Christmas themed jumpers (or 'sweaters' as you say in the USA, thanks to Ancient Planter for educating me!) and donning Santa/Elf hats or fake antlers. Cards to be hand drawn/handpainted only and make them colourful and Christmassy. Any type of Christmas themed headwear is allowed but Christmas jumpers are compulsory!

lfV0Z2XA21.jpg

Card Rules-
1. All cards must be hand drawn or hand painted, no embellishments.
2. Cards must be correctly sized with straight edges 2.5 x 3.5 inches, make sure that they are neither flimsy, or extra thick. Please check and measure your cards before sending, (it is harder to rectify these problems after I have received your cards).
3. Cards must be fully coloured (no plain white backgrounds)
4. Please include your username, real name and the swap name on the back of your cards along with any other info you wish to add.
5. Host cards are not required but will be treasured should you wish to include one.
6. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort and like for like cards to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

Postage info
1. The due date is 30th December. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders.
2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic ATC sleeves. I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, but I will supply my own envelopes.
4. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
International players please send either $2 USA or contact me to pay via paypal. NO USA stamps, they are no use to me here in England. Also I will no longer be returning cards at my own expense if you do not send anything at all.

Who wants to play??

Players-
0. BexMadeMe
1. AmeBee
2. mcgillisj

Last edited:
I'm guessing that by "jumper" you mean what we say in America - sweater? Ugly Christmas sweaters are a thing here. A jumper here is a sort of baggie dress - or at least it did in the 60s and 70s, when I wore them to school. :twitcy:

I'm guessing that by "jumper" you mean what we say in America - sweater? Ugly Christmas sweaters are a thing here. A jumper here is a sort of baggie dress - or at least it did in the 60s and 70s, when I wore them to school. :twitcy:

Yes Ancient Planter I had no idea it meant something different in the USA! I will edit my post.
boys-elf-knitted-christmas-jumper-3mths-5yrs-.jpg
Unisex_Retro_Flashing_Fireplace_With_3D_Stockings_and_Bow_Christmas_Jumper_from_Cheesy_Christmas.jpg
christmas-jumpers-2016-1479480016.jpg

I think I am up for this but I want to make them first....i's been a while! If I get 3 good one's I'll come back and sign up.

There are only 3 of us playing so far. I am hoping we will get at least one more player. Anyone??…….
Or Is everyone too busy with Christmas preparations?

If we don't get another player the swap will still go ahead with 2 cards traded, and either one returned or an additional card traded with me (you all decide).

I would love 2 cards traded with an additional card traded with you, Bex (to make 3 cards in total traded). I do hope my cards arrive in time. I mailed them a few days ago, but mail tends to be slow this time of year.

There are only 3 of us playing so far. I am hoping we will get at least one more player. Anyone??…….
Or Is everyone too busy with Christmas preparations?

If we don't get another player the swap will still go ahead with 2 cards traded, and either one returned or an additional card traded with me (you all decide).

Back
Top Bottom