Girls in Christmas colours -green, red and gold- handdrawn/handpainted -due Dec. 30th

BexMadeMe

ATC Guru
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date -30th December
Signup/withdraw date -25th December
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Unlimited

Following on from my pretty in pink swap, I want us to draw and colour whimsical girls this time in a Christmas colour palette. We will use the Christmas colours Green, red and gold (you may substitute a yellow in place of gold if you prefer). Cards must be 90-100% in these colours but you may add a small amount of other colours such as for skintones. Approx 10% of the card may be in your own colour choices. Black and white may also be used and in unlimited amounts. The final rule is to make your girls Christmassy!

Card Rules-
1. All cards must be hand drawn or hand painted, no embellishments.
2. Cards must be correctly sized with straight edges 2.5 x 3.5 inches, make sure that they are neither flimsy, or extra thick. Please check and measure your cards before sending, (it is harder to rectify these problems after I have received your cards).
3. Cards must be fully coloured (no plain white backgrounds, although red, green or gold/yellow is ok)
4. Please include your username, real name and the swap name on the back of your cards along with any other info you wish to add.
5. Host cards are not required but will be treasured should you wish to include one.
6. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort and like for like cards to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

Postage info
1. The due date is 30th December. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders.
2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic ATC sleeves. I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, but I will supply my own envelopes.
4. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
International players please send either $2 USA or contact me to pay via paypal. NO USA stamps, they are no use to me here in England. Also I will no longer be returning cards at my own expense if you do not send anything at all.

Who wants to play??

Players
0. BexMadeMe
1. An.M.Sudyka
2. lazyshadows

Last edited:
I will mail my cards on Monday, hope they reach you soon! ;)

Hopefully they will, look forward to seeing them.

There are only 3 of us playing so far. I am hoping we will get at least one more player. Anyone??…….
Is everyone too busy with Christmas preparations?

If we don't get another player the swap will still go ahead with 2 cards traded, and either one returned or an additional card traded with me (you all decide).

Not sure I can get them to you on time. My daughter wanted atcs for Christmas and I just finished them this weekend. Best I can give you is I'm kinda lurking. If I can get anything going this week I will try to get them out to you. Unfortunately, though, I suspect it is unlikely.

Nice swap idea, btw. Too bad it hasn't filled more.

Not sure I can get them to you on time. My daughter wanted atcs for Christmas and I just finished them this weekend. Best I can give you is I'm kinda lurking. If I can get anything going this week I will try to get them out to you. Unfortunately, though, I suspect it is unlikely.

Nice swap idea, btw. Too bad it hasn't filled more.

With Christmas just around the corner and me being in the UK I would probably not risk joining now. It's a shame we've not had more players I imagine it's just the time of the year. Any new UK players welcomed!

aw snap.... I just now found this swap. Would have been fun but no time now. I don't know how I missed it!

Back
Top Bottom