Leftover trash DUE FEB 4th, 2020

Today I sorted books, I am cleaning up and clearing off just ONE bookshelf. Then putting books onto the empty shelf, that was taken from another bookshelf that my husband took over. WHEW. SO I did that all day. I posted a ton of books to my 2 book trading sites. And if I had more energy I would run down to the used bookstore, they are open til 10 and see if they will give me credit for any of my unwanted books.

TOMORROW I mail some books but NOW I can get into some boxes of craft stuff that was pulled from my rooms when my son moved in OCT 1st. I sure want this project to be DONE!! I am getting there.

I did find out that some of my foundation quilt book journals are selling for over $20. They were expensive to start with like $27. Who needs a job? Not me I can just sell books. (ok Not really)

I think scrap envelopes to those who request them would be a good idea. They wouldn't even have to be the same scraps to each one of them.
U R the queen of scraps!

Yes I am the queen, and I do think I am one box of scraps trash away from being a surprise guess on some pat rat show.
But I am cleaning up and clearing out.

Count me in. While I have been using up some of the leftovers like in the reuse repurpose swap I still got leftovers leftover. Whew. But I have mostly been collecting them in a zip lock bag so not likely to be able to identify what came from what swap.

We wont care if you cant totally tell us where that trash piece come from. The main goal is to use of the leftover trash.

Cool about your leftover leftovers.

I also have some leftover trash from T2T13. It won't be the entire envelope of trash from the initial T2T mailing but lots of it. I can probably come up with 2-3 envelopes if someone would like to play in this one. Let me know - pm me your address.

Thanks I think that will help someone. I will post it next to your name.

I'll play! I have some lovely trash leftovers. I know what I received, but identifying which T2T it came from may be tricky.

That is fine. I tended to work on mine at a friends house and stuff the leftovers back into the envelope they were sent in. This is mainly for the Last few trash to treasure swaps. I know for the earlier ones, my leftovers merged with the rest of the mess in my craft room.

Glad to have you playing.

I'll lurk for now. I'm like Suzi - I don't save all my trash after T2T swaps and what I do save gets combined with other envelopes of stuff. But I'll check and see if I can identify some leftover trash - but even if I can, I doubt I could tell you WHICH swap any of it comes from.

I'll lurk for now. I'm like Suzi - I don't save all my trash after T2T swaps and what I do save gets combined with other envelopes of stuff. But I'll check and see if I can identify some leftover trash - but even if I can, I doubt I could tell you WHICH swap any of it comes from.

I am glad you came over to the LEFTOVER side. I need to relax the rule on identifying which T2T swap the trash came from. I also know we had other spin off trash like swaps too.

IT does rain from time to time to help remind us to be grateful for the dry days. It rained 3 days, and my back yard was very wet, but it is better today. I am sure it will dry up today. My dogs are. more willing to go outside to do their business as well so that is like Noah sending the doves to test the climate. Dogs willing to pee in the back yard, means nicer weather.

I was looking for my 2 heating pads for my smallest dog, and found my winter pjs, You know flannel and fluffy stuff. I wore those last night, because it was colder to us AZ folks. like 55 F, at night.

I was looking for my 2 heating pads for my smallest dog, and found my winter pjs, You know flannel and fluffy stuff. I wore those last night, because it was colder to us AZ folks. like 55 F, at night.

All my clothes are summer clothes except for a robe, a hoody and a sweater. There’s nothing worse than being too hot. We rarely use our heater, either.

I can't wear flannel pajamas because my apartment is too hot. I put the heat on for a little while to take the chill off and then turn it off, otherwise everyone sweats.

I grew up in Texas (Grand Prairie) and I can remember wearing sleevless shirts in the winter, but I can also remember freezing weather where my car door would freeze shut at night...We didn't have central heat, we had one little gas heater set into our bathroom wall and 2 portable heaters that we had to fire up in the morning. I had lots of melted bits on my robes, but luckily they were flame retardant, so I never caught fire. LOL!

there are winters here that we dont even turn on the Heat. Last winter due to hubby recovering from cancer, chemo and the stem cell transplant he was COLD down to his bones, (which make sense he had bone marrow cancer), So I was really hot.

I am not sure what this year will look like. Our 31 year old son (foster therefore No DNA connection, but still our son) has moved home. He has kidney failure and home dialysis every night. He is cold really cold. Luckily he is in the room that does tend to get hotter when the heat is on. I got a feeling the heat will be on for him.

Oh and the reason I came here. I am off to work at the food bank and THEN>>>

I am going to a scrapbooking pJ party with my friends. OVER NIGHT>. I will have my tablet with me, but wont be around much til Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom