Leftover trash DUE FEB 4th, 2020

I got your cards today MUSHU, and I would have SWORN, I would take the dragonfly for a hostess card. BUT and here is a big but, I found your cards so amazing, and so layered that I think I will take a bird card. Updating the front.

HeyMaggie, your fantastic cards arrived. I love all the texture. I am still deciding on which one to keep for a hostess gift. I am going to look at the comments left by others first then decide.

I think I will go with the flamingo as I was my first choice before I saw them in real life. Gorgeous cards.

Last edited:
I know the withdraw date passed, but I've been in the hospital and unable to finish or mail any cards. I understand that it'll leave a negative on my record, but i wont be able to get cards out in time because of this. I'm sorry.

I know the withdraw date passed, but I've been in the hospital and unable to finish or mail any cards. I understand that it'll leave a negative on my record, but i wont be able to get cards out in time because of this. I'm sorry.

There is no penalty for even a late withdrawal so dont worry. We will see you in the next swap, time and health permitting.

LMFiber I got your super trashy and fun cards, today. Thanks for offering a hostess card, I was torn between the Shirley temple and the coffee couple. Great cards

I did see you sent 2 address labels; I will send back just one of your labels and just use an address label of my own with my info, incase you wonder why It is inside your envelope.

Glad they arrived.
There is a link next to your name of your cards.

I got mail today!!! and these are the last of the cards.

Allegrae and dnewton972.

I often like to do a separate post for each player. But lets combine.

Allegrae did 4 female boxers and 2 baseball players. One is a hostess card and pretty hard to decide. I like them all.

dnewton972 has a link to her card on page one. She also sent a hostess card. I am going to look at the comments and pick one not drilled over by the other players. I like them all.

I will get these swapped and mailed Monday. Thanks to all who played. I will be posting my cards for you to drool over soon.

Back
Top Bottom