Postage stamp ATCs - CATS Due: January 20

plumhill2001 - sorry to see you go but happy that you will stay in the loop. February's DOG swap will be loaded about Dec 12 if you want to get a head start.

dithespy​ - welcome to my very comfortable lurkers' couch, I hope you manage to transform some of your stamps into those gorgeous cards you make

Lurking.

Love using stamps but health is not good at moment so not able to join. Think the swap is a brilliant idea.

I went through my stamps and found exactly 4 postage stamps featuring cats. What luck! So sign me up for this first one. I believe the others themes will be easier to find stamps for. I have exactly 4 dog stamps too. I believe postage should feature more pets and fewer flags, which I seem to have a billion of!

Bishopsmate - hope your health improves soon. Feel free to start on any of the coming months’ themes
CastleQueen5 - love your enthusiasm, can’t wait to see what you create
welcome JenUrebel, so glad you have JUST the right amount of cats and dogs ;)

for those people planning their flags already (and we have 6 months to do this) start trying different ways to ‘disguise’ the flags - mandalas, overlapping in skirts, used as a background for something else, etc

Betsyg - I hope you find enough to join us (or ask CastleQueen5 to send you some)

I went through my stamps and found exactly 4 postage stamps featuring cats. What luck! So sign me up for this first one. I believe the others themes will be easier to find stamps for. I have exactly 4 dog stamps too. I believe postage should feature more pets and fewer flags, which I seem to have a billion of!

I agree!!!

Welcome Evalila

CastleQueen5 -
I have had to start a 2nd themed folder for my collection :D for any future themes feel free to ask me if you need some to work with

lurking
i have a fair amount of stamps
but they are mostly unsorted
i used to have them sorted in one of those coupon organizers
but that was no fun
for some weird reason
i like to look through the jumble to find stamps
it is relaxing like fussy cutting
but some may see that as procrastination
and i would say guilty as charged

Postage Stamp ATCs-CATS

I've finished my cats in plenty of time to get them to you :) Better send me your address. It's been a long time since I've mailed to AU.

My cards will be heading out tomorrow. This time, I WILL send them to the proper address :twitcy:

JenUrebel - I have sent you my address. I have never seen the stamp on your card with the pink flowers, it is gorgeous.

Suzi - I have also sent you my address, can’t wait to see your cards.

Back
Top Bottom