Postage stamp ATCs - CATS Due: January 20

Sorry for the delay in getting back to people but we have just got back from an overnight stay on a tour boat in the Doubtful Sound in New Zealand. It is a glacial harbour between magnificent mountains which were thundering with waterfalls due to unseasonable rainfall. Gorgeous place to be but, unfortunately, absolutely no internet.
Nanvan - welcome to my comfortable lurkers’ couch, I hope you decide to join us.

Laffqueen - large cats are very acceptable. I can’t wait to see the stamps you use. Welcome to our swap

I started a card yesterday, totally by hmmmm momentum. I was clearing off the mess on my work area. I found the stamp, it went well on a background. I was totally distracted from my goal of clearing off the area. But it did get started. That stamp actually was supposed to be in a sleeve with the other cat stamps I was intending to use.

ALSO by momentum. I made 2 starter sets with dogs for the continuous random round robin group. I had sets of 3 dogs stamps. And I still have plenty of dog stamps left to play. I was INTO the dog stamps so I could mail Jo.on.the.go a few dog stamps.

Laffqueen - those 3 cards are a great start, I have never seen any of those stamps before. My favourite is the sleek cheetah paired with the kitten.
CastleQueen5 - don’t you love those cards that insist on making themselves, even when we plan something totally different?
Evalila and AngelJoy​ - I will tell you when they arrive. AngelJoy - I am partial to Big Bird so I think that one is my favourite, can’t wait to see them in real life.

Back
Top Bottom