Winter Tomtens and Gnomes ~ Due February 5th

I managed to get there and read the prompts... once... le sigh. And then the weekend was over. Athons are really short!

Happy mail day! Terri F your cards are safely here. Thank you for making an extra for me. I love baby lamby! All your cards are just perfectly done! <3 The Sesame Street stamps are fun too!

plumbhill, your gorgeous cards are here too! Thank you for the hostess card (squee!) and also the security liner! I’m always looking for new patterns and some of these I’ve not seen before. :)

Another happy mail day! That’s two in a row. aginghippychic, both of your sets have arrived and they are all adorable. Thanks for the extra postage and the collage hostie as well. :wubclub:

I hope that these 4 are what you are looking for - you said that tomten are Christmas gnomes so they have Christmas wishes for you.
Apologies for the first 3 being so dark but my photographic skills leave much to the imagination but, when I scanned them they came out blurry due to their 3D nature.

Donna they are absolutely darling! Just perfect for this swap! I’m off to add your name to the list! Thank you for playing.:)

Sure thing Yona, and welcome! Would you like to be in the collage group or the HD/HP group?

Back
Top Bottom