Chinese New Year - Year of the RAT, Due January 17, 2020

Returns went into the mail early yesterday.
Thanks again for participating.
The cards were phenomenal.
It is always a joy and a privilege to be a host and see them all.

yes, they are gorgeous.
I went back to my local post office and was able to obtain another sheet of them.
The postie lady says she liked the last 12 group (flowers, fruits, and food)better.
I totally disagree with her. I think these are much nicer.

Vicki, I also disagree. I went to my favorite USPS last Friday - just a small office with one person and limited hours - and she had sheets and more sheets of the stamps (I bought another sheet) and then proceeded to show me all of the other cool sheets of stamps she had. I did purchase the ones from last year, but she and I both agreed that this year's offering is tops. She also said that she hopes this is the route the stamps will take in the future.

I left with 3 sheets and turned down the T-Rex (but I might consider those next month). She always gets the coolest stamps and often has older stamps until their gone.

I received my cards yesterday in the mail!!!!!!!!

Lovely cards from Asharnanae, Jo.on.the.go, Ame Bee. Since this is my year, I'll have to keep all of these out in a very special place!

Thank you, Vicki, for always hosting the best swaps!

thank you!
But (sadly) I did not make the envelopes myself. I was lucky to receive them in a Japanese stationary box with Chinese New Year as a theme. They were a perfect fit for the cards :)

I do love the envelope. I was fortunate to receive one of your lovely cards and envelope this time! You were indeed lucky!
So was I!

hey hey hey! got my returns today :D

thank you VickiZ for being a super host and thank you also to the following for the lovely arts :)

jo.on.the.go , Vegan4Animals , mrubyjean

:D

I received my cards and they are all wonderful. Thanks for hosting Vicki Z. And thanks to these artists

Vicki Z - Don't Bathe
TrinaLD - #4
WAHMBrenda- Rat with Chinese text
Ancient Planter - Multi-colored rat against a red and yellow background
asharnanae - #4
nartle - Purple rat

Last edited:
I received my cards and they are all wonderful. Thanks for hosting Vicki Z. And thanks to these artists

Vicki Z - Don't Bathe
TrinaLD - #4
WAHMBrenda- Rat with Chinese text
Ancient Planter - Multi-colored rat against a red and yellow background
asharnanae - #4
nartle - Purple rat. I could not leave you a you-rock because you hadn't posted anything to the thread

Nartle posted on page 5, Post #92.
There was only one post, so it was easy to miss.......

Happy Palindrome Day!

02022020: Feb. 2 is palindrome day
This year, Feb. 2 is extra special: It's palindrome day.
When Sunday's date is written numerically, with the four-digit year, it's a palindrome: 02-02-2020. ... This is the first eight-digit palindrome day since Nov. 11, 1011, 900 years ago......
CELEBRATE!!!!!

We were glad there was sunshine to add to the beginning and end of palindrome day. Its been way too cloudy for way too long here in Wisco! So I was outside a lot and it took me a day longer to do itrader & reps, but now they're posted and I'm starting the week in a righteous frame of mind. Thanks for hosting this swap, enjoyed all the excellent returns, and am keeping an eye out for ox images for next year!

Back
Top Bottom