Welcome Committee
Media
Albums
Due Date: Feb. 4
Signup/Withdrawal Date: Jan. 30
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Players: Unlimited
Media: Hand-drawn/Hand-painted, light embellishments Ok

Please select 3 different color schemes from the Colors list, and then choose 3 different subject themes from the Themes list. It is your choice which color schemes to use for which themes. As long as the two colors in each of your 3 choices are prominent on your card, you can also use accents of black and white, and even other colors in small amounts. The color scheme choice should be obvious on your card, and any value range can be used, pastel to dark.

You can get pretty creative with this idea, and I tried to make up a theme list which would allow some popular subjects for everyone to choose from. This is a hand-drawn/hand-painted Swap, with “flattish” embellishments allowed. On the back of each card, please write your color scheme choice and your theme choice, along with the usual real name, username, and swap title. An extra “host card” is always appreciated but never necessary.

COLORS
Pink & Green
Yellow & Blue
Purple & Pink
Green & Yellow
Tan & Coral
Orange & Turquoise
Lilac & Blue
Red & Blue

THEMES
Flowers
Birds
Cats OR Dogs
Whimsical Houses
Fairies
Landscapes
Butterflies OR Dragonflies
Kokeshi OR Matryoshka Dolls

GUIDELINES & MAILING
- Please PM me for my address when ready to mail.
- Each ATC should measure 2 1/2” x 3 1/2” and be placed in an individual sleeve and should be stiffer than a piece of printer paper.
- Lightly tape together, slightly overlapping if necessary, using Painters or Washi tape.
- Please include an address label and one Forever stamp for returns. INTERNATIONALS, please send a Global Forever stamp OR a 1$ bill along with your clearly printed address label.

Participants:

1. Essy - RECEIVED
2. Artbymee - RECEIVED
3. WITHDRAWN
4. Terri F - RECEIVED
5. Lazyshadows - RECEIVED
6. CherylS - RECEIVED
7. An. M. Sudyka - RECEIVED
8. WITHDRAWN
9. ARTG33K74 - RECEIVED
10. LindaP - RECEIVED
11. Lucie - RECEIVED
12. Poonwugget - RECEIVED

Last edited:
This was really fun.
The two color choice is Awesome and Challenging.

I hope my cards are ok CiciCreates They are in my Gallery now.
Come on Folks Come aboard. You will be glad you did.

Not just ok, Terri - wonderful! Everyone needs to look at Terri F’s gallery. Hers are the first cards finished for this swap and are great inspiration. That bee fairy is to die for, and the other cards are great too. I will PM you my address, Terri.

Lurking. I will see if I can work this in with my extensive list of outstanding swaps ... I hope to join because this sounds like a great challenge!

Back
Top Bottom