CHOOSE A THEME, HandDrawn/HandPainted ATC Swap, Due Feb. 4

Hope you can join us a bit later, Angeljoy. Welcome to lurk and watch and chat.

Artbymee, your terrific cards have arrived here safely!

Thanks for letting me know, I will be watching for them!

Well, I tried a couple of cards, but they all seem so childish, so I won't be joining. Some day I will work more on my hand drawing / hand painting, but right now I guess I am just more comfortable with mixed media and collages. It's such a great idea for a swap, though, and I am sure you will get some brilliant submissions. Thanks for letting me lurk!

Always welcome to lurk and follow along! I’m sorry it didn’t work out for you, but I do understand. Watch for my next swap to be posted later today - it is Open Media.

I’d love to see some more players join up! Yes, we are about a week and a half (what??) from Christmas, but there is plenty of time even if you begin your cards after the holidays - do come join us!

Terri F, your wonderful cards have arrived, and I do appreciate the extra, decisions decisions!

An.M.Sudyka, your cards are here! Love what you did, and thanks for the extra for me!

Welcome, Paint_happy_clouds! I will sign you up. Not necessary to post your color or theme choices, but it’s ok to do so. Fun and pretty choices!

Right Poonwugget, just enough of a challenge to also be fun! Hope you can eventually join us.

Hate to loose you, Evalila, but appreciate your letting me know.

So your colors are red and blue with a theme of landscape, right? That was very creative and unique!

Back
Top Bottom