CHOOSE A THEME, HandDrawn/HandPainted ATC Swap, Due Feb. 4

If you’re lurking and still interested, maybe you are getting a little more freed up from other commitments now. Cards can still be made and mailed for this swap, there is still time, and you would be welcome. Do join us if you can!

Welcome Lucie! I will get you signed up, and If you have further questions, just ask!

Love those cards, so glad you posted them, and I’m signing you up now!

CherylS, your cards have arrived safely, and I appreciate the extra.

Signup/withdrawal date is this Thursday, the 30th. If you can get cards made and in the mail to me in a few days, there is still time to sign up. Would love to welcome you.

Just received cards from Lucie, and thanks for the extra!

Lazyshadows, your cards have arrived! Since all cards are now here, and this was the last day to accept signups, I can swap out early. I will try to get returns in the mail by Saturday, and will keep you all posted.

I am engaged in the swapping out as we speak. All returns will be in the mail tomorrow. We had a lot of really nice art in this swap, and I hope you will all be pleased with your returns. Be sure to leave rep points (you rock), and iTrader for me when returns are received. As a point of interest, the most illustrated theme was Cats. Most illustrated color scheme tied between Pink/Purple and Orange/Turquoise (that one kind of surprised me).

All returns are now in the mail to their new homes, so be on the lookout and let us know when they arrive.

Cool Cards received

poonwugget~ Pink and Purple Fairy Bad Girl
Green and Yellow Whimsy Houses ~A.Sudyka
artbymee~ Blue and Lilac Baboon Root

Thanks everyone. Areally fun swap and hope there are more in the Future. Carol thanks so much for Hosting. :)

Wow, you are all doing great at letting me know your cards have arrived - I have already heard from over half of the players.

Thanks so much to all of you for playing and for letting me know returns have been received! I really appreciate that consideration. Will be archiving this swap soon.

Back
Top Bottom