December 2019 Pick-A-Theme, due February 21, 2020

Is it something I said??

Where are all the PAT players??

I know fill ups have been slow lately, but this is crazy!

Is this an invisible thread?

I wish JudyLee would let us know her themes and cards in APC-groups... I´d like to start my cards asap!

I wonder if it's just that people are feeling overly busy with the holidays? Of course, you're giving us plenty of time afterwards, but maybe folks just aren't coming to the site right now. Hopefully it will pick up later. Meanwhile, I'll start on the one card I have to do so far, lol. :wub:

I’m really surprised too! I’m just hanging back waiting to see some themes first, but usually I don’t have to wait this long. There is an Atart going on right now, so maybe people are focused on that, and may be joining this week....

My themes..... finally. Sorry for the delay .

Group 4
Theme - Indian style elephant and text
Player 1 5 of hearts
Player 2 5 of diamonds
Player 3 5 of spades
Player 4 me
Player 5 5 of clubs

Group 5
Theme - snowman and text
Player 1 6 of hearts
Player 2 6 of diamonds
Player 3 6 of spades
Player 4 me
Player 5 6of clubs

Thanks!

I already have my cards done for group 5, so I think I will jump into group 8 as well, please :)! My theme is Harry Potter (books and movies) and the cards are: P1 - A of hearts, P3 - A of spades, P4 - A of clubs and P5 - A of diamonds.

Thanks for the thoughts on the slow fill.

And thanks for the themes being chosen.

Pikkis, I added you to group 8. Hope we get 3 more players.

Also hope we see some more HD/HP players, those groups usually fill up first. Maybe Monday things will speed up.

Hello!

I will tell you all that I have not let myself look at ANY new open swaps until today because I have so much going on. BUT...here you are with the fun Pick-A-Theme swap, and these I can't resist.

Please add me to the collage group, and since Donnacr is doing cats, it might be fun to pick dogs as my theme!

Thanks!

Great to see people joining, I hope we´ll get some more APC-players to join me and CastleQueen5 too :)!

Thank you all for joining.

Everyone to here is in.

We need to be shaking things up to get more HD/HP players! Where are all of you???

I’m waiting like a big coward to see what some of the themes will be. This is so weird!

Back
Top Bottom