December 2019 Pick-A-Theme, due February 21, 2020

I know what you mean CiCiCreates. When I play I always wait to be the last one so I am sure I can find patterns for what everyone wants.

I can't believe the HD/HP. Usually it fills up 1st.

I usually sign up for the HD/HP group, but when I saw that group 7 included HD and I could also do other media that sounded great! :jiggy:
I may yet join bexmademe. Who wouldn't want to attempt a portrait of the queen?!? I'm not sure what I could come up with that would be challenging to draw! :eek:

I usually sign up for the HD/HP group, but when I saw that group 7 included HD and I could also do other media that sounded great! :jiggy:
I may yet join bexmademe. Who wouldn't want to attempt a portrait of the queen?!? I'm not sure what I could come up with that would be challenging to draw! :eek:

I am happy for her to be in any style, whimsical or cartoon style maybe, doesn't have to be photo realistic. I hope I've not put people off the group. I do like my portraits :)

:twitcy:
I am happy for her to be in any style, whimsical or cartoon style maybe, doesn't have to be photo realistic. I hope I've not put people off the group. I do like my portraits :)

It doesn't put me off. I have 3 of my 4 cards done. When I get my fourth done I'll probably sign up. I'll most likely try for realistic, but it probably won't look like her, lol. Hopefully it won't fill up before I can sign up,but PATs always make me nervous because it's such an ironclad commitment. :twitcy:

I've hardly been on lately due to the holidays and trying to paint a series of Yosemite landscapes for my husband for Christmas -- don't anyone tell him! But I think he'd prefer a gift certificate to Black Bird Hardware Store (he calls it the Michaels for men). Anyway, I, too, can't resist a Pick-A-Theme! I'm tempted by the difficulty of painting a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, but I really don't have confidence yet in my abilities at portraiture so I'll hold off on that. If it gets down to it and you need more folks for that group, I'll go for it. But in the meantime, count me in on Group 1 with a theme of Hometown Historic Building. Is that general enough, or would that be considered challenging? I mean an historic building in the hometown of the artist.

Well, I finished my portrait of the queen, so I'd better just go ahead and sign up for Group 3 so Bex has someone to trade with!
My theme is Aslan the Lion (Narnia). Is that challenging enough?

Last edited:
We need 3 more APC players. Sending that request out to the universe. I guess while I am at it I can mention the HD/DP section needs more players. But you know the universe might be busy right now and can only handle one request at at time. Especially with all the seasonal requests for world peace or as we like to call it whirled Peas.

Oh my! I have been gone for so long and just stopped by to peek in... Are there really still that many open spots?

yes, there are! I can't believe it. Usually the December one takes a few days longer, but this is crazy. I am afraid this may be the 2nd PAT I have hosted that has not filled up this year.

Back
Top Bottom