December 2019 Pick-A-Theme, due February 21, 2020

Even though I’ve already sent in my group 1 cards, I’m willing to join in group 2 and try to get that one closer to filled. My theme would be Gnomes/Tomtens for that one; I got rather charmed by them all in the post Christmas ATART! Question though - if the group doesn’t fill up in time to get the art in the mail, is it a go with just the few it has, or is it cancelled?

Just curious, does anyone ever actually play cards with their APCs?

I played in several of the bird apc swaps but have no idea what to do w/ the cards I have. They're just stacked up waiting to be put away. I'm pretty sure I'd never play w/ mine though. Wait a minute, the info on the backs would give away the cards your holding anyway.

I played in several of the bird apc swaps but have no idea what to do w/ the cards I have. They're just stacked up waiting to be put away. I'm pretty sure I'd never play w/ mine though. Wait a minute, the info on the backs would give away the cards your holding anyway.

Only if someone memorized your deck!!...but, it's a good point.

Only if someone memorized your deck!!...but, it's a good point.

It seems like most of the APC swaps ask us to only use a post it note on the back so it's removable, but I've noticed some do put on a permanent sticker. But, a little Sharpie could fix that if you really wanted to play a game with them, LOL.

Even though I’ve already sent in my group 1 cards, I’m willing to join in group 2 and try to get that one closer to filled. My theme would be Gnomes/Tomtens for that one; I got rather charmed by them all in the post Christmas ATART! Question though - if the group doesn’t fill up in time to get the art in the mail, is it a go with just the few it has, or is it cancelled?

welcome to group 2!

i am going to give it a few more days then close the group and move the thread to active.

Yes, it's still a go with the few signed up since a lot of people start their cards before the group fills. :)

I wish my cards will turn up soon, I´m getting a bit worried... I sent via economy mail, so it takes a bit longer, but still...

Back
Top Bottom