Word of the Year 2020~Due February 19th

Welcome zcatlady. That’s a great WOTY! I’ll add you to the list. And welcome to AFA as well. :)

Welcome StitchinWitch and Lucie. So glad to have you both here. Have you started thinking about what your words might be?

I'm hoping I did the photo attachment right.

My word is HOPE.

My beloved crafting community (Craftster) was suddenly shut down just a week before Christmas, and our community has been hunkering down in other online digs HOPE-ing we'll find a new permanent home.

20191227_141009[1].jpg

Our wonderful moderators have been working very hard, and our new digs will be opening soon. Now, I have HOPE that our new home will flourish just as much (and more!) as our previous home.

(center card is your hostess card, Marie.) These are made with an alcohol inked background and my Cricut cutting out the word Hope. It's a simple design, but perfect for my word.

Wow BigBangMomma, those cards are stunning! Thank you for making an extra for me. I’m so glad to hear that things are looking up for you and your friends! Art on!

Welcome wildholly, I’m so glad you’re joining in. I’ll get you on the list right now. :)

I just PM’d you tsallawy, so you have my address already. I’ll get you put on the list right now. Welcome to the WOTY Swap!

Mail call: BigBangMomma your cards are here! I love the depth and richness of your colors. Thank you for the hostie!

Welcome iidajenni, glad you’ve joined us. As for your question, that’s entirely up to you. I usually do only my own word.. though sometimes I have 2. I have done my own and a couple good idea words too. So make what you’d like. What is your WOTY?

I am noticing some peeps are choosing one word and making multiples.

I prefer to choose a different word for each card, so is that ok?

Back
Top Bottom