9th Annual Non Traditional Colored Valentine Swap/ATCs/Open/Due: February 4, 2020

Mail Call!!!

Vegan4animals Your very nice ATCs have come in. Thank you for letting me have an extra one:D

Okay, we are just waiting on one set from pattisscrappin & then I'll be able to swap these out for you guys. Keep your eyes peeled.....

Okay, ladies, I will get these swapped out in the next couple of days. Once you have received please leave ITrader if warranted & You Rock points for the artists that you got ATCs of. Thank you for participating & we'll see you again next year!!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I was not able to get these swapped until this weekend. They are going in the mail today. I apologize for the delay.

I got mine already!!!! Thank you hostess! I am really so happy with the cards I received from Mushu, JenUrebel, CMontalvo, Vegan4Animals, AngelJoy and zandradee! Off to leave rep... all smiles!

Thank you, ferretgirl, for hosting and for the great returns from Marie, zandradee, and MicheleMc. Off to leave thanks.

Back
Top Bottom