Night Landscapes, HandDrawn/HandPainted~Due Feb 3

Great, welcome to the swap artbymee and LindaP! Hope you're able to join us Jean!

Donnacr those will be gorgeous night skies! Just add a bit of landscape and it will be perfect for this swap :)

Wow, those are lovely aginghippychick! The lamp post reminds me of Narnia :)

Corrected file for my finished cards

Found a free app to change the pdf to a jpg! The real scratchboard cards look much sharper though.

Attachments

• night atcs.jpg
    night atcs.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Just a note about my mailing address - I'll be moving in mid February, so I've added a note to my signature about my new address. For those of you who have already mailed, don't worry! I'll still have access to my current address until well after the due date for this swap, so I'll still be using my old address for this swap :)

i've been wanting to do some more of those white mountains and also I still have one left! so i'm gonna lurk

nightscape 1 s.jpgnightscape 2 s.jpgnightscape 3 s.jpg

here ya go guys!
These plus the last one I made from the last set, which has hand-painted gauche stars whereas these have salt sprinkled on (really rewarding stuff tbf)

Putting in the mail today!

Lurking until my cards are done, which should be this weekend. I'm from Canada too so I should be okay with the deadline. *fingers crossed*

Excellent, hope you can join us! You should have plenty of time - I find mail within Canada only takes about a week most of the time :)

Back
Top Bottom