Night Landscapes, HandDrawn/HandPainted~Due Feb 3

I'm keeping an eye out for them, LindaP!

Snager, your cards are here!

If any lurkers are still intending to join, reminder that the deadline is in about a week and a half, and the deadline to join is Monday! I'd suggest mailing cards this week if you're international, and next week if you're in Canada. Hope some of you can join us :)

LindaP - 2 weeks from the states is relatively normal, sometimes things get held up at the border for indefinite amounts of time. I wouldn't panic just yet - we still have a while before the due date, and I don't mind waiting a few days past the deadline if your cards haven't arrived yet. I check the mail every day, and I'll let you know as soon as they get here!

That said, things do get lost in the mail every so often. If you want to really make sure you can participate, there is just enough time before the deadline that you could make a second set of cards and they'd probably get here on time! If your first set arrived, I could just return the extras :)

redplantlady - replied to your PM :)

Here are my cards, unfortunately, although I did 3 for 3 and a hostess card, I cannot find the bottom pic with the moonbeam anywhere so will have to send hostess underwater goody pics instead, so sorry :( I have had brain freeze since my op!

Argh. My small motor skills aren't where I'd like them to be, artwise. I'm going to pass; haven't managed anything I'm willing to put my name to yet. Everyone's cards are looking fabulous though! What a great swap!

redplantlady - no worries, your cards look great! I'll let you know when they arrive :)

LindaP - sure, just let me know if you get a 2nd set in the mail. I'm afraid I don't do 6:6 swaps unless more than 10 people sign up, so I'll return your extras if both sets of cards arrive. (But if you have a preference for which cards you'd like me to swap vs return to you, just let me know!)

Jean - sorry to hear that, that sounds frustrating! Hope you can join next time :)

derakisu, your cards are here! They're great, and thanks for the hostie :)

Only 2 more sets of cards left to arrive!

redplantlady, your cards are here! Those arrived faster than I expected! Thanks for the extras you sent :)

Fingers crossed! It's stressful, but I'm sure they'll get here soon, and I can definitely wait a bit past the due date.

LindaP, your cards are finally here! Both sets arrived today, so I'm not sure what happened there.

I'll be swapping the cards around in the next few days, and getting them in the mail right after. I'll let you all know when returns are on the way!

Sometimes mail seems to get held up at the border for...unpredictable amounts of time. Probably 90% of the time it's not an issue, but it does happen every so often, and there's no real rhyme or reason for it :/

Returns are in the mail! Please let me know when they arrive, and remember to leave iTrader for your host (that's me) and "you rock"s for your swap partners. (I don't have internet in my new house yet, so I'll be leaving iTraders for all of you in a few days )

I received my cards today, Feb.22. Thank you to artbyme, Linda P, and redplantlady for lovely cards, and to zilliah for hosting!

Back
Top Bottom