mcgillisj

ATC Guru
Media
Due Date: February 21
Withdraw Date: just communicate
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: unlimited
Medium: mixed media
Theme- All Things Skellies (Skeletons) and Skulls!

This swap is all about Skellies and Skulls! I've always been fascinated by anatomy books. The depiction of the bones, especially the skulls, intrigued me. For this swap, please create cards with at least one image of a skull or skeleton somewhere on the card. It does not need to be morbid...anatomy books are a great source of inspiration, and there are a ton of papers and stamps depicting skulls and such. Have fun with this!

1_wow_001.jpg
1_purple_skull_001.jpg
1_skellies_and_skulls_1_001.jpg
GUIDELINES-
This is a mixed media swap. Think multiple layers (collage, paint, stamping, ink, etc.). Please limit the use of stickers (nothing with a white border). If your cards are bulky, please include sufficient return postage and pack your cards securely to avoid damage.

The ATC Rules:

* All cards must be 2.5" x 3.5" with straight edges.

* Best work only please. I will try my best to swap effort for effort whenever possible. Please only send in art you'd be happy to receive.

* Please sign up by posting to this thread, NOT through a PM.

* No problem if you have to drop out but please let me know. No cards and no communication may result in a neutral iTrader, and I would hate to do that.

* Each card should be sent in its own plastic sleeve.

* Please include user name, real name, and swap name on the back of your cards so we can leave Rep Points. Make sure we will be able to read the user name.

Mailing:

* Canadian participants - a forever stamp will do.

* USA participants - Please send $1 US.

* INTERNATIONAL participants -Please send $2 US.

*Remember to include your user name and swap name on the back of the cards so the recipients can leave REP points. Remember to leave me (mcgillisj) the host an iTrader when you receive your cards which is most appreciated. It also lets me know your cards arrived safely.

* Please include a typed or neatly written address label. No need to send return envelopes. I will supply them.

* Please send me a PM when you need my address.

* Host cards are not at all required to play, but if you generously decided to send one, I would gratefully add it to my collection.

Who wants to play?

me
1. NancyL (RECEIVED)
2. sweetangel (RECEIVED)
3. HatchetPie (RECEIVED)
4. minibee1010
5. Karr3ll (RECEIVED)
6. CesariaB (RECEIVED)

Attachments

• 1_wow_001.jpg
    1_wow_001.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I have to admit I like skeletons too. I really dont like Halloween cards, but I have made some really fun card with skeletons. I liked them so much I left them in my gallery.

I realize this one is house shaped, but I am just doing show and tell. anyway

1_skelly_house_.JPG

well darn, that is the only one I saved in my gallery. I know I made and trade many more.

I am lurking. I do have some Canada postage that Canada players sent me in lue of USA postage. Still on the postal sheet, not something I pulled off the envelope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom