Trash To Treasure 15, due March 15, 2020

AngelJoy!!!!
I finally got the second envie of T2T15 papers you sent. It arrived today and I'm so relieved. I thought it wouldn't arrive but was giving USPS until the end of today before contacting you. The postmark on the envie was Jan. 6. WHAT?????
Now I'm happy to get started.

Argh. So frustrating sometimes!! So glad the due date is still far enough away so you don't feel rushed! I hope USPS is on better behavior when I send the returns!

Here is one I know I wont send, It started out fine, but then the hawk started Cushing at the hot air balloon, and it will just have to be up for trade in my gallery. I used the stars, the balloon, the black shoe lace and used the bubble wrap to ink the book page. The words came from a book and that hawk sure does seem to be saying that.

1_cushing_hawk.jpg

The hippo used 3 things: I used the graph paper, the hippo and I used the bubble wrap to ink it. I feel it is too simple and very theme specific so it is in my gallery for trade.

1_hippo.jpg

This one also is too creepy to send in. I combines stuff from this swap and a past swap. I thought about using it in my LEFTOVERs swap, but again too theme specific. Not everyone likes bugs.

1_keep_sweet_.jpg

Cards I am sending

1_God_still_hears.jpg

Trash used: bird image from newspaper, words from Reader's Digest quote page, map paper, and music paper.

1_dont_trip.jpg

Trash used: green paper from a nature image, pink button, gold paper, words from Reader's Digest quote page.

Here is one I know I wont send, It started out fine, but then the hawk started Cushing at the hot air balloon, and it will just have to be up for trade in my gallery. I used the stars, the balloon, the black shoe lace and used the bubble wrap to ink the book page. The words came from a book and that hawk sure does seem to be saying that.

1_cushing_hawk.jpg

The hippo used 3 things: I used the graph paper, the hippo and I used the bubble wrap to ink it. I feel it is too simple and very theme specific so it is in my gallery for trade.

1_hippo.jpg

This one also is too creepy to send in. I combines stuff from this swap and a past swap. I thought about using it in my LEFTOVERs swap, but again too theme specific. Not everyone likes bugs.

1_keep_sweet_.jpg

CQ5, I laughed out loud for a long time over that hawk card - thank you for the best laugh I've had in ages!

Wow, CastleQueen5, you have been busy. And I must say, I didn't know I sent a book page with THAT particular word on it! :unsure:

MAIL CALL

Dsign49 your cards arrived today. You really used the trash in very creative ways!! Nice job. Thanks for the host card and for the postage.

Last edited:
It might be a good idea to move this swap to active and not open, But I really just came here to see if I posted that I mailed yet. I was looking in the active swaps, and this swap is still open.

I was going to just check all the posts I wrote. I don't think I have mailed these yet.

Thank you for the reminder, CQ5, I have requested it to be moved to Active.

I don't have you on my chart as having mailed yet... still plenty of time. :)

I finished my cards and here they are:

Attachments

• April.jpg
    April.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Mickey.jpg
    Mickey.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Rejoice and be Glad.jpg
    Rejoice and be Glad.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Saturday.jpg
    Saturday.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Subtraction.jpg
    Subtraction.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 17
I love your cards, NYJunkie! Each is so different - I love the bright colours on 3 of the cards and love the texures in Rejoice and Be Glad. But I think my favourite is Saturday - love the Area 51 mug, the tiny newspaper, the city scape and the watery background! Great cards!

Yes! Everything that nanvan said! I love the different ways you used the black screen mesh. All very well done!

Just dropped in to say I’m still working on mine. Gotta put backs on them still. Will post pics when done.

I finished my cards and they are going in the mail today. I used at least 3 items per card but many had a lot more. I listed the items used on the backs.

Attachments

• T2T 15 March 2020 1.jpg
    T2T 15 March 2020 1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 19
  • T2T 15 March 2020 2.jpg
    T2T 15 March 2020 2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 19
Mushu, I LOVE them all! So many things on each card. Outstanding!!! Can hardly wait to see them in person. 😃

Back
Top Bottom