Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Trash To Treasure 15, due March 15, 2020

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    AngelJoy!!!!
    I finally got the second envie of T2T15 papers you sent. It arrived today and I'm so relieved. I thought it wouldn't arrive but was giving USPS until the end of today before contacting you. The postmark on the envie was Jan. 6. WHAT?????
    Now I'm happy to get started.
    The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.---Mahatma Gandhi

AngelJoy is offline I will sing to the LORD... Psalm 13:6a
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Argh. So frustrating sometimes!! So glad the due date is still far enough away so you don't feel rushed! I hope USPS is on better behavior when I send the returns!
    I love to trade -- just ask! ATCs Availabe for Trade and ATCoins Available for Trade
    Currently hosting: Alphabetic Zentangle Adventure (G,H, & I) --, due March 2, 2020, Trash To Treasure 15 -- due March 15, 2020, and ATCoins on ATCs with Envelope Liner Backgrounds -- due March 29, 2020

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today was my friend's Brandy's birthday, and we got together. I worked on these cards. I will post some photos of some things I finished, I have more than I need. But haven't decided which ones to send yet.

4. Likes nanvan, AngelJoy liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is one I know I wont send, It started out fine, but then the hawk started Cushing at the hot air balloon, and it will just have to be up for trade in my gallery. I used the stars, the balloon, the black shoe lace and used the bubble wrap to ink the book page. The words came from a book and that hawk sure does seem to be saying that.

The hippo used 3 things: I used the graph paper, the hippo and I used the bubble wrap to ink it. I feel it is too simple and very theme specific so it is in my gallery for trade.

This one also is too creepy to send in. I combines stuff from this swap and a past swap. I thought about using it in my LEFTOVERs swap, but again too theme specific. Not everyone likes bugs.

6. Likes nanvan, heymaggie liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cards I am sending

Trash used: bird image from newspaper, words from Reader's Digest quote page, map paper, and music paper.

Trash used: green paper from a nature image, pink button, gold paper, words from Reader's Digest quote page.

8. Likes Haagmm, heymaggie liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    Here is one I know I wont send, It started out fine, but then the hawk started Cushing at the hot air balloon, and it will just have to be up for trade in my gallery. I used the stars, the balloon, the black shoe lace and used the bubble wrap to ink the book page. The words came from a book and that hawk sure does seem to be saying that.

The hippo used 3 things: I used the graph paper, the hippo and I used the bubble wrap to ink it. I feel it is too simple and very theme specific so it is in my gallery for trade.

This one also is too creepy to send in. I combines stuff from this swap and a past swap. I thought about using it in my LEFTOVERs swap, but again too theme specific. Not everyone likes bugs.

CQ5, I laughed out loud for a long time over that hawk card - thank you for the best laugh I've had in ages!
    There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen

10. Likes Mushu liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    4 more cards. I hope you can see all the trash items.

Sunshine

. If you have a dream

Oh oh Joy

and another favorite Handle with care my open heart
    Last edited by CastleQueen5; 01-14-2020 at 12:20 AM.

12. Likes nanvan, Haagmm, heymaggie, Mushu liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nanvan I am so glad I could make you laugh. That card is totally inappropriate for polite company. (not that I have ever really had a lot of polite company)

14. Likes nanvan, AmySi liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, CastleQueen5, you have been busy. And I must say, I didn't know I sent a book page with THAT particular word on it!
    I love to trade -- just ask! ATCs Availabe for Trade and ATCoins Available for Trade
    Currently hosting: Alphabetic Zentangle Adventure (G,H, & I) --, due March 2, 2020, Trash To Treasure 15 -- due March 15, 2020, and ATCoins on ATCs with Envelope Liner Backgrounds -- due March 29, 2020

16. Likes nanvan liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cant not remember which swap it was that I got the F word page, but I never used them. I am sure if I looked I could find the swap, because I brought it up then and we started talking about potty word atc cards.

18. Likes AngelJoy liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    MAIL CALL

Dsign49 your cards arrived today. You really used the trash in very creative ways!! Nice job. Thanks for the host card and for the postage.
    Last edited by AngelJoy; 01-16-2020 at 06:57 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It might be a good idea to move this swap to active and not open, But I really just came here to see if I posted that I mailed yet. I was looking in the active swaps, and this swap is still open.

I was going to just check all the posts I wrote. I don't think I have mailed these yet.

21. Thanks AngelJoy thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the reminder, CQ5, I have requested it to be moved to Active.

I don't have you on my chart as having mailed yet... still plenty of time.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finished my cards and here they are:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.---Mahatma Gandhi

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love your cards, NYJunkie! Each is so different - I love the bright colours on 3 of the cards and love the texures in Rejoice and Be Glad. But I think my favourite is Saturday - love the Area 51 mug, the tiny newspaper, the city scape and the watery background! Great cards!

25. Thanks NYJunkie thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! Everything that nanvan said! I love the different ways you used the black screen mesh. All very well done!

27. Thanks NYJunkie thanked this post
    heymaggie is offline Iím not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just dropped in to say I’m still working on mine. Gotta put backs on them still. Will post pics when done.

29. Thanks AngelJoy thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finished my cards and they are going in the mail today. I used at least 3 items per card but many had a lot more. I listed the items used on the backs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Crafting is my passion!!!

31. Thanks AngelJoy thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mushu, I LOVE them all! So many things on each card. Outstanding!!! Can hardly wait to see them in person. 😃

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mushu, your cards are amazing - I wish I had your talent! You are a colour and collage guru!

34. Thanks Mushu thanked this post