Postage stamp ATCs - DOGS Due: February 20

This is why I need to keep having postage stamp swaps - I save ALL the stamps that come my way (far too many, as I also collect Australian stamps :wacko:)
I am playing in all these swaps so you never know, you may get one of these stamps in your returns.

nanvan, great set!
Donnacr, I have stamps that I collect...how does anyone throw them away, right!? ;) I'll look through my stamps and see if I have any dog images, if I do I'll sign up.

Essy - fingers crossed, I hope you find enough to join us.

nanvan - your cards are great - my favourites are the first and last, very clever ideas to have the dog looking at itself and the girl holding the stamp. I am assuming they are on their way so I will tell you when they arrive.

Haven't mailed my cards yet, Donna - thinking I might get my Butterfly stamp set done and mail them together since there's lots of time...I'll post it in the thread when I put them in the mail.

nanvan - good idea.

For everyone else who wants to get ahead - each new swap will be due on the 20th of that month and will be posted approximately 90 days before due date (except Aug as I will be in Canada on Aug 20 - it will be due Sept 3).

Donnacr, I have finished my cards :) I sent you a PM yesterday for your address, hopefully you got it. Thanks for hosting!
Laffqueen, great cards!

Laffqueen - great stamps made into wonderful cards.
Essy - I have sent you a PM
nanvan - ​I will tell you when they arrive

Back
Top Bottom