Postage stamp ATCs - DOGS Due: February 20

thanks for the choices everyone - very helpful

JenUrebel - your gorgeous cards arrived today (and your butterflies).

This means that I will swap out tomorrow and your returns will be on their way, almost a week early. Well done everyone!

Last edited:
I have just returned from mailing all your returns - I think you should be very happy with what you receive.

There were quite a few Scooby Doo cards so I tried to make sure that nobody received more than 1 Scooby Doo in their returns.

Received my beautiful dogs today - with big big thanks to the 3 fabulous artists - Laffqueen, Karr3ll and Haagmm! And special thanks to our hostess, Donnacr! I've left ITrader and YouRocks. Thanks again everyone!

nanvan - glad you liked your returns, the cards for this swap were amazing!

Because you were all so efficient with getting your cards to me early, the first return has arrived BEFORE the due date of the swap - thanks!

Thanks, Donnacr, for hosting these fun swaps! Thanks for the returns from Karr3ll, pouringdiva, and Essy. All fantastic!

I absolutely LOVE the cards that I received! Each one is very different from the next and they are all awesome!! Thanks to Donna for hosting (I'm clearly her favorite!) and thanks to nanvan, Betsyg and Blancolobo for the wonderful cards!

Thanks for hosting another fun stamp swap Donna. And I love the cards I received

Donnacr -#2
Suzi - Live Like Someone Left the Gate Open
JenUrebel - Red Dog

I have not heard from 3 people yet but I am archiving this swap. This just means that you can't leave comments - iTrader and Rep points can still be given.

Thanks for playing everyone

Back
Top Bottom