THE LOVE SWAP, ATC Swap, Due February 14, 2020

Thanks, Suzi and CQ5! I enjoyed making these. The one with the cherubs - probably had a leftover image from the angels and cherubs swap, can't remember, but I had fun combining the pop-art graphic text "Love" with the vintage image.

I can't remember exactly where I got the image with the hand pointing to the heart on the forehead - I really like it too. It was originally an image of 2 people - one touching the other's forehead, but I couldn't fit all that on one card. It came from a book that had a lot of similar drawings (another may turn up some day in another card) - I really should write down the illustrator's name, and sometimes I try to keep track, but I clip images from books and then they end up all jumbled up in envelopes and bags and I lose track...

nanvan, I love the woman pointing to the heart on her forehead too, and the couple kissing with the rose! I'm starting to work on mine today. Can't decide if I'm going to go with romantic love, which I love, or things that I love.....maybe both!

Mine are done and I'll be mailing them soon, Suzi. Going to try to scan them here at home, but may have to wait until I'm at work tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom