THE LOVE SWAP, ATC Swap, Due February 14, 2020

Great cards, Bluevioletz. I especially like the Just Waiting one. The colors are great.

Cards #2, which I actually made first, but needed to take a photo. So they yellow is mulberry paper, do you remember how popular that was in the 90s? I bought a bag of it at a thrift store for pretty cheap. I was thrilled to get my hands on it.

The rest was odds and ends pieced together until it became this.

1_thanks_so_much__my_love.jpg

Of course it is logical to have a cat and some LOVE. All that other mushy stuff. MEH just plain old humans in love. Who needs that? OmG! that makes me think of TINA turner and "whats love got to do with it?" (the answer is everything)

I do love the cards, you did a great job. I just love cats more than humans. Or maybe just cat cards. I also love my dogs cause they sure do love me unconditionally and are always glad to see me when I come in the front door.
Cats MEH! They greet me when they are hungry.

CastleQueen i have one more card with kitties, it is about mother love ;) i love cats, if there is one animal that can show love for me that is a cat!

Sue cards are in the mail, let's see how long they will take to reach you!

I will let you know when they arrive, lazyshadows. Let’s hope for a quick trip this time!

Sure TrinaLD, I have sent you my address, and I’ll add you to the list.

Back
Top Bottom