NOT your NORMAL Valentines, Due February 14, 2020

Happy Not Normal Valentine's Day everyone! I'll be spending my day at the gym for Fitness Friday fun today, working, taking a nap, and then heading out for ballroom dance and/or volleyball at the gym tonight.

Happy Not Normal Valentine's Day everyone! I'll be spending my day at the gym for Fitness Friday fun today, working, taking a nap, and then heading out for ballroom dance and/or volleyball at the gym tonight.

Sounds like a Fun, Fun, Day.

Happy V Day.
It was 16 Below Zero when I woke up.
The coldest day so far this winter.
And this is actual air temp, wind chill has it down to 40 below.

So far the temp has soared to "nothing", as in zero degrees......

I am staying inside until it gets a bit warmer.
I am sorting returns, which should be in the mail, perhaps tomorrow!

As TrinaLD said, Happy Not Normal Valentine's Day everyone!

Returns went into the mail this morning.
Remember, today is "President's Day", a national holiday, which will probably delay mail by a day, but that said, your returns should be in your hands this week.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, Vicki Z! I hope the mail coming from your section of the world is faster than when it seems to leave here. I mailed several items to folks (some just about 10 miles up the road from me) on Feb. 6. Only 2 of the 9 or 10 items have been received. Some other folks are having trouble as well. Grrrr.

I echo Marie's compliment of the swap idea!

I know what you mean about the mail.
I have a Looooong list of things I am expecting that have no arrived yet, although the UPS man just pulled into the driveway with items I ordered YESTERDAY........Still trying to figure that one out!

Last edited:
Thank you for your positive comments, and you lovely itrade note.
Always a joy to have your in my swaps.

Woo Hoo! More Valentines in the mail today. These are really cool ones from Marie, aginghippychic, Boots, and VickiZ.

This was a great swap idea and a lot of fun, not to mention a good challenge!

All of the cards sent in were really cool.
I had so much fun with this them, and I am delighted you'all had fun too.

All of the cards sent in were really cool.
I had so much fun with this them, and I am delighted you'all had fun too.

It was a fun swap and definitely challenged me to think about different types of greetings. I've set them up in the front room to enjoy for the month. I'll probably take all of my Valentine cards and postcards and bind them into a "book" of sorts so that I'll have them each and every year!

You always think of the coolest swaps!

That’s a great idea Trina!
My returns came today. Haven’t even opened the envelope. It’s 4 am. More tomorrow. This swap was FUN!

I am so glad everyone is excited with their returns.
This was a FUN swap for me, too!
Thanks for some wonderful, odd, quirky, not your ordinary valentines.

Thank you also for your appreciation of the swap idea!
I had hoped for a larger group, but it really doesn't matter, because the AWESOME cards from this small group were spectacular. But, perhaps I will host this again next year and get a larger group.

Thanks for participating.

Back
Top Bottom