Little black dress~Due March 15

Stahlrala

ATC Virtuoso
Swap Due Date March 15
Number of cards 3

I am really excited . For this Swap, my little black dress
If you like are like me and love to look at beautiful dresses. So I decided lets think elegance a little black dress is perfect . The cards must have your take on the little black dress. Worn by everyone in the world . this is the swap for you.
Your dresses can be realistic, or cartoonish, whatever strikes you. Please make sure that you decorate your backgrounds!!! No plain white backgrounds, please. This is an open media swap, so you can collage, sew, paint, draw, whatever you like to do best! Be sure to create something that you would be happy to add to your own collection. Host cards are not required to play, but if you chose to send one, I will love it!

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2 X 2 1/2. The cards should be straight and sturdy, and in individual plastic sleeves. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants: Please send a large envelope with your postage and name already on it . If your cards are heavy and or bulky, remember to include extra postage. International players please send a global stamp and a label i will send back the envelope

out of us participants please send a global stamp I will provide the envelope

1.Onaki got cards
2. mrs Adlerman got cards
3. natel got cards
4. Anjen got cards
5. Karr311 got cards
6. MicheleMC got cards
7. Juanita Vee 705 got cards
8. Deb2015got cards
9, Artbymegot cards
10 derakisu got cards
11.Suzi got cards
12 zeandrea got cards

Last edited:
I just found the most wonderful little black dress - a Dolce & Gabbana - for only $2 at my favorite resale store. Twice a year the store moves out merchandise and prices it first at 50% off, then $2 each, then $6 per bag. I couldn't believe it! Oh, my story leads me to this - please count me in for this swap!

Welcome Zandradee
paypal would be great when you finish ur cards and send them to me I will give u my paypal

Back
Top Bottom