I saw a peacock with a fiery tale swap, due Feb 26, 2020

1_sun_b.jpg

"...as big as the Moon and higher,
I saw the Sun, even in the midst of night,"

1_peacock_c.jpg

"I Saw a Peacock, with a fiery tail,"

I'm not sure I'm doing the images as well as possible. The real card has a sky filled with tiny blue dots that don't show up at this resolution. Oh well, I'm learning.

Your cards are awesome. Love them all.

I'm Ready to MAIL my first set of ATC's!!!

The mail just arrived at my house. I now have sleeves for my cards, including the fourth and final one shown here:
1_ant_atc.jpg

(FYI: That whale is SUPPOSED to look like a goldfish cracker....)
"I saw a Pismire, swallow up a Whale,"

Come Monday morning, I will get my cards in the mail. ("No post on Sunday." --Harry's Uncle Vernon)

Hi LuAnnP - I'll send you my address - looking forward to seeing them live! Great idea on the goldfish cracker!

Cindy T - thanks for the host card - they've arrived and it is a lovely design.

So sorry to hear you've been under the weather. That sounds painful. Hopefully you are feeling better.
I bet the cards are great! No worries on the withdraw date- that should just read sign-up date. I need to change that next time I run a swap.

Alright - the good news bad news!
Good news: The swap is officially closed.
Bad news: I've got two people that have mailed but the cards haven't arrived yet. I usually give a couple of days, and that will be the case again. I'm actually out of town on Friday, so I plan to get cards out to everyone either on Saturday or, more likely, Monday. Hopefully our last few sets will get here in the next few days and I'll have a little time to breath after a pretty hectic week.

And I'll post here once returns go out so you know they are on the way.

And cards are officially out! Remember to leave Itrader for me and "You Rock!" for the people you get cards from. Some people like to know who gets which card, so if you have the time it is nice to mention which card you got when you leave the "You Rock!".

Unfortunately, the two sets that I was hoping would arrive haven't come in. Once they arrive I'll let you know. Generally mail is pretty good here - it is a surprise that the sets didn't make it.

Last edited:
Looks like I received the first returns. You know how close Ohio and Oregon are.
I've given out the points. I recd cards from CastleQueen5, jo.on.the.go., and CindyT.

PCM thanks for hosting such a challenging but fun swap.

Hurray! I received my cards yesterday, too. It was SO much fun to open that envelope. (My first swap!) I'm off to leave Feedback. I'm not sure what is correct here. I know I leave (wonderful) iTrader feedback for Pancake Machine. And I can see the "You Rock" button at the bottom of the messages... but do I find the person in this thread and hit the button here? I noticed that there was an option in iTrader for someone besides a trader or a host....

Anyway, I received a beautiful peacock from jo.on.the.go
and
a lovely oak tree encircled by ivy from bluemorningglory
and
a very fun pismire consuming a whale from JavaZarf

THANKS TO ALL (and I await further instructions for further feedback!)

Hi LuAnn. Yes, for the "you Rock" you'll need to find where that player posted to this swap thread and hit that button. For example, the post right below is from Bluemorningglory and you could click that button to leave the rep points.

Back
Top Bottom