Here Comes the Bride.. Due February 28th

Kae.Ryan

We're all mad here
Media
Swap Due Date: Friday February 28th
Withdraw Date: Just communicate
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Open: HD/HP, collage, light embellishments, etc..
Here Comes the Bride.. Due February 28th!

Theme: Here Comes the Bride!
For this swap your Artist Trading Cards will feature a bride! I just recently got engaged over the holidays and we are so happy and excited! We have also been in the process of moving so I haven’t had time to think about anything wedding related, and won’t for a bit longer. However I do have time to enjoy some wedding themed ATCs! The idea is for the card to feature the bride, but it can include anything else you want! Bride with the groom, her MOH, with her mother or father, with all her bridesmaids.. walking down the aisle, posing with flowers, first dance, the possibilities are endless! Anything will be wonderful I’m sure! I’m super excited and hope you guys will join me in my artsy way of celebrating! Cheers and Happy New Year!

Details:
* Create 3 original ATCs, must be 2.5” x 3.5”
* Each card should be cut neatly, from a STURDY card stock. Cards can not be flimsy or bend at all! Add another layer if it isn’t thick enough!
* On back of each card write at least real name, username, and swap theme. Add more if you wish!
* If there is a lot of white background or space on your coin please be sure it is tasteful and not just being lazy!
* All cards must be your original art, no prints, each card may be different from the next, or all the same/similar!
* Put some thought into it and create something you would be proud to trade in person! and please look over your cards before sending it off, don’t forget to erase pencil marks not meant to be in the final product! Basically try to clean up your work and make sure its ready for its new home!
* A Hostie Card is never required, but would be a wonderful surprise!
* Don't forget to leave trader points for host and rep points for the cards you receive!
* Neutral Trader will be left if you don’t communicate and I don’t hear from you BEFORE the due date.

Mailing:
* I HAVE MOVED so please PM me for my NEW ADDRESS when you're ready to send your cards
* Send each card in its own plastic sleeve.
* USA players: send 1 forever stamp
* International players: send 1 global stamp or $1 US Dollar
* Send a SASE (please fold SASE into 3rd’s to send, don’t bend just a little bit of an edge, makes it tricky to pack them up for returns)

1. Kae.Ryan
2. yonawrites
3. Karr3ll
4. mcgillisj
5. nanvan

Last edited:
Congratulations on your engagement! This sounds like a fun swap, but I have to lurk for now....

Karr3ll your cards arrived! I was too busy to look yesterday but I'll check them out tonight! Just wanted to let you know! :)

Anyone else want to join us and make some fun wedding cards!?

I still have not planned anything for the wedding, everyone keeps asking, I'm like no still don't even know what season I want! Just saved a few ideas on pinterest but not much else. I'm not worried, we are in no rush. There has been so much cleaning to do at the new place, the only thing I'm thinking about lately is prepping for painting the walls and paint colors! lol

I’m loving everyone’s cards!! Not sure if I’ll have them finished in time but being a new bride myself I’ve got lots of bridal magazines I can use to create them. Gonna lurk to see if I can come up with something quickly but if nothing else will be open to making some for a trade at least.

Back
Top Bottom