Dictionary Words: P, Q, R - Hand Drawn/Painted, Collage, Mixed Media - Due Mar 13

Welcome back, Dnewton and Katelnorth! And welcome to the party, HatchetPie! Can't wait to see what you came up with!

Mail call! Karr3ll's cards are here (love the elephant washi tape! I added them to my washi swatch book!)
Her cards are: Peach, Quarter and Roller Skate.

Mail call! RebeccaG, your cards are here! The envelope was torn in places - it looks like the machines snagged on the type of gem embellishments you used (they stand up too much), but the cards themselves look okay. I will figure something out to pad the gems so they don't get snagged when I mail them back out.

~RebeccaG made: Pensive (love that you used various magazine letters to spell out the word!), Queer (as in eccentric or unconventional) and Ripped.

Laffqueen, your awesome cards are here! Her words are:
Piebald (patchy markings, like on a horse), Quintuplet (that would be quite the handful!) and Reflect (love how the card is shiny to show the REFLECTion! :D )

Those are wonderful, Betsyg! Glad to have you, Sweetangel! I'll make sure you both are on the list!

Back
Top Bottom