Dictionary Words: P, Q, R - Hand Drawn/Painted, Collage, Mixed Media - Due Mar 13

Thank you! I will keep my eyes open for them!

Betsyg, your awesome cards are here! Her words are:
Patriarch, Quest (love the image) and Rodeo. Yee-haw, little doggie!

Question - do you want me to go ahead and open up the S, T, U, V (four letters this time), or would you prefer I wait until this swap is over?

Also, MAIL CALL! I received wonderful cards by Thouartdelyrias and Artbymee.
~Thouart made: Pachyderm (never knew that term included hippos!), Quatrefoil, and my favorite: Ratbag (a British term to describe an obnoxious person. You better believe I am going to find a way to use it tomorrow!)

~Artbymee made beautiful drawn cards using oil (is it oil pastels?). Her words are: Professor, Quack (hmm...something is a little off with the quacking wolf! :biglaugh:) and Rabbit.

Question - do you want me to go ahead and open up the S, T, U, V (four letters this time), or would you prefer I wait until this swap is over?

Also, MAIL CALL! I received wonderful cards by Thouartdelyrias and Artbymee.
~Thouart made: Pachyderm (never knew that term included hippos!), Quatrefoil, and my favorite: Ratbag (a British term to describe an obnoxious person. You better believe I am going to find a way to use it tomorrow!)

~Artbymee made beautiful drawn cards using oil (is it oil pastels?). Her words are: Professor, Quack (hmm...something is a little off with the quacking wolf! :biglaugh:) and Rabbit.

I can say that I am okay with doing all four at the same time!

OK - It's been such a month this month. Despite a week off, I didn't get a chance to make p, q, r until today. I'm going to post them on Monday (well, they might go in the box tomorrow, but they won't go anywhere until Monday) and we'll hope that 10 days is good enough for our two postal systems to get them to you. If not, well, I tried and I guess I'll just have a gap in my alphabet, lol.

Here's what I ended up with:

post, quadrant, robin, rest

View attachment 213475View attachment 213476View attachment 213478View attachment 213477

All the backgrounds for these cards came from my recent background swap.

Mail call! I have received awesome cards from Allegrae and Dnewton!
~Allegrae, I love your geological words for this set! She chose Pahoehoe (the smooth, ropey lava flows...I got to see pahoehoe flows when I did a helicopter tour of the Hawaiian volcano Kilauea many years ago), Quake (I got to experience a small quake when Kilauea had a new eruption), and Richter Scale.

~Dnewton created Pacific (lovely watercolor!), Quilt (she added stitching!) and Rucksack.

Mail call! Donnacr, your cards arrived! She made:
Pyrotechnics (with embossed fireworks), Quixotic (nicely done Don Quixote scene) and Rung.

Mail call! Katelnorth, your cards are here! It took less than a week to get here from England, and yet I am still waiting to receive cards from the west coast that were mailed in mid-Feb. :confused: I hope they arrive soon!

Katelnorth made: Post (as in HURRY UP, PLEASE MR. POSTMAN!), Quadrant and Robin.

Another update - since there is less than a week left, I will be asking the mods to move this thread to the "Active" forums. Also, standby, as I will be posting a new Dictionary Word thread for S, T, U, V soon.

Back
Top Bottom