Bluevioletz

Bluevioletz
Media
Swap Due Date: Fri, Mar 6, 2020
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: unlimited
Medium: Open Media, Artist's Choice

Theme: Captivating Books
Reading a great book can transport you to other worlds, open your mind, broaden your perspective and inspire. We love the feeling of being completely captivated by what we're reading. It’s cozy & comfortable, exciting and adventurous, colorful and emotional, in any mix of the above as we dive into these worlds of words and imagination. For this swap, let’s capture the enchantment of books by featuring them on our cards. Cards must feature at least one book but the rest is up to you. Try to mix it up with a variety of perspectives: characters enjoying a good book, a librarian lost in the stacks, someone's unique book collection, an unconventional book store or someone enjoying a light summer read. Use your imagination and have fun.

Details
  • Send 3 original designed artist trading cards (measuring 2.5” x 3.5”)
  • Each card must visually show at least one book on the front of the card (Collage, stamp, drawn or otherwise. Only writing the word "book" doesn't count)
  • A 4th “hostie” artist trading card would be greatly appreciated but is not required
  • Add on the back of each card: your real name, username, date, city/state or country, swap name
  • NO: prints, white backgrounds, flimsy cards
  • Upon receiving your cards, leave an iTrader for me, your host, and Reputation Points via this thread for the artists of the cards you receive
Mailing
  • PM me for my address (if you mailed to me in the past, it is the same)
  • Send each card in individual sleeves
  • USA players: send 1 Forever stamp
  • International players: Send $1
  • Include an address label
  • I will provide envelopes
Our Bibliophiles
  1. bluevioletz
    [*]Suzi
  2. SpottedCrow
    [*]Jenurebel
    [*]Karr311
    [*]Nanvan
    [*]SweetAngel
    [*]OhHappyDay
    [*]Shanoodle15
    [*]Mibookwrangler
Withdrawn: Amebee, Hatchetpie, Kawenalei

Last edited:
You can take me out of lurking and put my down for playing. I've got two finished so far, I'm halfway there.

My cards are done and in my gallery. I am not sure how to put a link here..

I will let you know when I have mailed them . Hope they are what you had in mind :)

Back
Top Bottom