THE ROARING TWENTIES, Due March 20, 2020

I just returned from the post office, and I am still missing a few sets of cards.
If you have already mailed them, I know they are in transit.
If you have not yet mailed your cards, please do so.
There is just a little over a week for cards to be in my hands.

I am sorry but need to withdraw. I was slammed with a bunch of work this past month and slammed by allergies since everything out here decided to bloom at once. I don't think I can get the cards finished and mailed in time to arrive. I've loved this topic and have been reading and enjoying the search into history. My mom was born in that decade.

I am sorry but need to withdraw. I was slammed with a bunch of work this past month and slammed by allergies since everything out here decided to bloom at once. I don't think I can get the cards finished and mailed in time to arrive. I've loved this topic and have been reading and enjoying the search into history. My mom was born in that decade.

I am so sorry to lose you.
But life has a habit of getting into the way of our best laid plans.

Thanks for letting me know.
I will withdraw you.

Those of you who have told me you mailed, your cards are not yet here, but mail does seem to be moving slow.
Those of you who have NOT told me you mailed, I hope you have, because your treasures may not arrive in time to swap out if you have not yet mailed them.

My cards were mailed last week. Other cards that were mailed at the same time have arrived safely so they should be with you soon.

Sorry, dithespy, but they are not here yet. I will check again tomorrow.
If you mailed only a week ago, I do hope they are with me soon.
I usually try to allow longer for International mail transit.

Hi- I managed to get two cards sketched, and then with everything going on the last couple of weeks I just haven't been able to complete them. I am bummed, but having all 4 kids home with me trying to avoid illness has been intense! I am sorry to have to withdraw :( It was a great theme, and lots of great cards!

Returns are in the mail.
I think you should have them early next week.
However, mail seems to be moving slowly so don't panic if it takes longer.

Thanks to one and all for participating.

Nice to find happy mail in my box today. Returns from artbymee, wahmbrenda and Onaki! Thanks to all the artists and to Vicki for hosting this fun and educational swap! Off to leave reps.

Still a few sets of returns not confirmed received.
I hope they arrive soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom