Free Themed ATC Swap #2 - Due Date March 20th, 2020.

Juju messaged me to be dropped from swap due to missing cards on their end.

If anyone else on the list has dropped from the swap let me know. The deadline is the 20th. If your cards are still on their way to me then please let me know.

Checking the mail tonight to see if any envelopes are in there. If your cards aren't here, I'm going to have to return to sender them due to some postal places restricting mail or slowing down.

If anyone has mail restrictions in their location (International swappers only.) please send me a private message so that I know what to do with your returns. I can hold them in their sealed envelopes until mail starts back up again in your area. I don't want your returns to go missing and for you to miss out on them.

Alright everyone! I've mailed out the returns for this swap last night and they're on their way to you!

Don't forget when you receive to leave "You rock!" reputation points for everyone you've received cards from, and itrader for your host (myself).

got my cards and was able to find everyone RIGHT HERE on THIS THREAD no problem! You have all been rated, thanks for playing with me!

Thank you Onaki for hosting and for the great returns from alisl, plumhill2001 (2), BlueMorningGlory (2), Bishopsmate[/B] (2), BigBangMomma (2). I will leave kudos for all soon.

Received wonderful vards from plumhill2001, AngelJoy and BlueMorningGlory. You are all so talented.

And thanks so much for hosting onaki!

Back
Top Bottom