The Land Before Time- HandPainted/HandDrawn: Due March 20th 2020

Wolf_Moon

the HORSE is my spirit, and the WOLF is my life!
Media
Swap Due Date: March 20th 2020
Signup/Withdraw Date: none, just let me know
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: HP/ HD

As humans, we've been fastanated with the fantastic world of the Dinosaur! So! In this swap you are created 3:3 or 6:6 cards of your favorite dinosaurs! Please open the bonderties there's waaaay more dinosaurs out there then the famous Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops! You could draw them anyway you would like it, but do challenge yourselves ...I would love to see some awesome beasts capable of walking off those cards! And most importantly...have fun!

* This is a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 card trade and is a hand painted and drawn swap.

Please make sure you add some depth to your cards, whatever you do as I do understand that not everyone is a professional artist here but I do ask is that you make your best work for I will do effert for effert.

*Please sign up by posting to this thread.
* ONLY ATCs allowed.
* PLEASE, Make sure our this! All cards need to be standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”
* All cards need to be sent each in their own plastic sleeve. This is for their protection!
* All cards need to be sturdy enough to earn the name “card” (no floppy or flimsy paper).
* Please put the Swap name and your Username on the back of all cards. And please write clearly on everything!

Please! Read Carefully!: Mailing

* Please send me an long 4 by 9 1/2 business sized envelope with you name and address written clearly on it

* If you are inside the U.S., please include at least 2 forever stamps with the above. DO NOT PLACE the stamps on the envelope!

*International Players: Please send $2.00 USD or 2 global "Forever" stamps. Do Not place the stamps on the envelopes!

* I apologize for being demanding on the stamps...I had so many weird things happen with stamps!

* Cards are due to me by March 20th, 2020, but since we all know that snail mail is slow I will give you an extra week for you cards to reach here as long I was notivised about it earlier.

* A hostie card in this theme is appreciated but not at all expected!

Who wants to ROAR! I ....mean play?

0. Wolf_Moon
1. LindaP
2. asharnanae
3. HatchetPie
5.snager
6.Radian Erechtenion

Last edited:
Here are the cards that I would have submitted if I didn't feel that the postage requirements are excessive. I take my cards to the PO for mailing, and I can put 7 cards plus a SASE into an envelope and it will cost me one forever stamp. If my cards are too heavy for just one forever, it only costs 15 cents for each additional ounce. So I am not joining. If you are interested in my cards, please PM me so we can arrange a personal trade.

View attachment 212410 Anchiceratops

View attachment 212413 Chasmosaurus

View attachment 212412 Griffatitan

View attachment 212411 Syntaurus

Ok...well the reason I put it that way because I wanted to make sure they get to you...over in my area they are really picky and on times touchy ^^;

The PO can be picky or touchy but they won’t charge you more than the legal rate for whatever you mail. The mailer gains nothing and the PO is ahead when the mailer attaches excess postage.

Well if you want you can send what you want That's why I said atleast....it doesn't mean exactly!

Please sign me up.

Here are my first three. More coming later.

View attachment 212479 Anchiceratops: 70.6 - 66 million years ago; 2600 pounds; found in Canada

View attachment 212480 Chasmosaurus: 83.6 - 70.6 million years ago; 150 ft long; found in Canada

View attachment 212481 Giraffatitan: 163.5 - 145 million years ago; 39 ft tall and 72 - 85 ft long; found in Tanzania

Last edited:
and the rest

View attachment 212490 Albertosaurus: 100.5 - 66 million years ago; 2900 - 4200 pounds; found in Alberta, Canada

View attachment 212491 Triceratops: 83.5 - 66 million years ago; 13000 - 26000 pounds and 9.5 - 9.8 ft tall; found in USA

View attachment 212492 Syntaursus: 199 - 188 million years ago; 66 pounds and 2.6 feet tall; found in South Africa and USA

View attachment 212493 Pentaceratops: 83.5 - 66 million years ago; 8800 - 11000 pounds and 20 - 26 feet long; found in North America

Last edited:
those are so cute, jo on the go!

and: i've seen other swaps asking for $2 lately so I assumed the price of shipping had just gone up on some countries. america still has the lowest shipping cost of almost anywhere, so I don't feel too bad. it's just two dollars, for us. you can't buy anything with that but a itunes song or a stamp. but that's kind of a lot in most places on earth.

those are so cute, jo on the go!

and: i've seen other swaps asking for $2 lately so I assumed the price of shipping had just gone up on some countries. america still has the lowest shipping cost of almost anywhere, so I don't feel too bad. it's just two dollars, for us. you can't buy anything with that but a itunes song or a stamp. but that's kind of a lot in most places on earth.

Yeah your right on that one...were cheap comparing to other countries

There is a BIG difference between paying 55 cents and two dollars, especially if 55 cents (one forever stamp) will be sufficient to get your envelope to the destination.

For comparison, at my grocery store a small carton of milk costs $1.85. If I paid the same inflated rate as is being asked for postage, the milk would cost $6.72 . Would you pay $6.72 if you could buy the milk for $1.85?

Last edited:
Nope I've actually never seen the dinosaur stamps! Sent my address to you

Back
Top Bottom