ATCoins on ATCs with Envelope Liner Backgrounds, due March 29, 2020

AngelJoy

"We love because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Friend of AFA
Swap Due Date: March 29, 2020
Signup Date: March 23, 2020
Number of cards: 3:3 or 6:6
Number of participants: unlimited
Media - open, must have an ATCoin attached to an ATC with envelope liner background (no bulky embellishments, please!)

This will be a 3:3 or 6:6 swap, any theme.

Requirements: each card starts with an ATC base with an envelope liner background. You can use one or more envelope liners in any way you want. On top of that background, you will be making an ATCoin (2 1/2" circle). You can attach it in the center, off center, or even partially (cutting away the excess, as long as at least 3/4 of the coin still exists). You can glue it flat to the background or attach it raised to be more 3D, but if you make it thicker, please add extra postage if necessary.

It is open theme. You can do more than just the envelope liners on the background, as long as you can tell there is envelope liner there. You can draw on it, paint on it, collage on it, as long as it is still recognizable as envelope liner.

Your coin can be anything you want, as well: hand drawn, hand painted, collage, mixed media, etc. and any subject (flowers, butterflies, hearts, angels, birds, cats, dogs, zentangle, abstracts, etc.)

Originals only, please, no prints or copies. You can make all your creations similar if you choose, but each one must be individually done.

This swap is pretty open to interpretation. I just like the combination of the circle on the rectangle. Here are some examples of what I mean. View attachment 212611

Each card must be in an individual card sleeve to protect your work in transit. Please make sure your cards are sturdy! If you can easily fold them in half, they are too flimsy.

US players: send me a large mailing label and a forever stamp (plus extra if you have sent heavier cards). Flat embellishments only, please. Include your name, username, and where you are from on the back of each card.

International players: send me a large mailing label. I will pay your postage.

Please post to this thread if you want to join (so those who receive your cards have a place to leave feedback through You Rock!). I will PM my address once you sign up.

Who would like to play?

0. AngelJoy
1. NancyL -- withdrawn
2. Donnacr -- received 3/23
3. Suzi -- received 2/24
4. aginghippychic -- received 1/27
5. cmcarli -- received 2/11
6. CastleQueen5 -- WITHDRAWN
7. zandradee -- received 2/1
8. Haagmm -- received 3/17
9. WAHMBrenda -- received 2/12
10. asharnanae -- received 1/24
11. plumhill2001 -- received 1/18
12. Karr3ll -- received 1/24
13. zhouzhou -- received 2/12
14. Terri F -- received 1/30
15. Mushu -- received 3/27
16. kehlenn -- received 2/7
17. Juju -- WITHDRAWN
18. Bunnymther -- received 2/28
19. Betsyg -- received 3/9
20. miss -- received 3/14
21. Lorna -- received 3/23
22. catladybj -- received 3/30

Last edited:
Lurk away! I hope you can find time to join. Thanks for checking it out!

Glad to be of service, Donnacr, welcome to the swap!

Welcome, aginghippychic, glad to have you as a player. zhouzhou, I hope you can catch up so you can play with us!

Welcome, cmcarli, looking forward to see what you come up with!

Welcome to all the new players, zandradee, Haagmm, and WAHMBrenda!

Back
Top Bottom