ATCoins on ATCs with Envelope Liner Backgrounds, due March 29, 2020

Welcome, Karr3ll!! Your cards are stunning! Fantastic envelope liner. I have never seen any like that before.

I will let you know when I receive them. Thanks for joining us. :)

Castlequeen the envelopes I have don’t have any cards, I buy random envelopes and/or greeting cards... to use for art pieces, so I can’t help with what cards they might have been with :) These envelopes came with other vintage card/envelope sets, so I assumed they were vintage, but really don’t know. The liners are very pretty, so I thought I’d see what I could put together, I went with a antique style.

MAIL CALL

plumhill2001, your delightful cards have arrived! Thank you for the host card and for the little angels, I appreciate it! :D

You're very welcome to lurk, Joamosatcharterdotnet. I hope you can find time and inspiration to join us. :)

Welcome, zhouzhou, so glad to have you! I PM'd you my address.

MAIL CALL

WOW! Did I get some GREAT mail today!!!

Karr3ll and Asharnanae your cards arrived today!! I am just blown away by both of your artistic talents, as different as they are!

Karr3ll, your collages are stellar! Thank you so much for the envelope liners, they look so much like wallpaper! Your layers and color choices are fantastic. Thank you for the host card, it's going to be a tough call of which one I will keep. (and that's a great "problem" to have!) Thank you for the extra postage, too.

Asharnane, your cards are so serene. Your artwork with the markers is gorgeous! And the liners you chose lend themselves beautifully to the artwork. Thank you for the host card, which again, will be tough to choose!

I am so glad I started this swap because I am seeing some fantastic work!!

Thanks for letting me know, Zandradee, I look forward to seeing them in person.

Last edited:
MAIL CALL

aginghippychic, your wonderful cards arrived today. Thank you for the host card, it's greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom