ATCoins on ATCs with Envelope Liner Backgrounds, due March 29, 2020

Glad the cards got there ok. I like the layered circles too and now have a few extra round punches to make that easier.

Yes CQ5, I am calling that a koi.
Thanks to all for your kind comments on my cards. That rooster's background is from the envelope our insurance bill came in-reminds me of a quilt pattern. I thought it went well with the rooster.

MAIL CALL

Suzi, your wonderful cards arrived today! Thanks for the extra one for me and for the extra postage! :D

Lurkers are always welcome, RobertStamp! I hope you decide to join in. :)

MAIL CALL

Bunnymther, your beautiful cards came in the mail today. Thank you for an extra one for me! They are all nicely done, it will be tough to choose!

Great cards and coins posted! I will quietly lurk and see what happens - I enjoy using envelope liner and altering it.

You're very welcome, Lorna, to lurk and gather inspiration. I hope you can find time to create and play!

I’m about to go from lurking to active. Angeljoy, please send me your address. I will post my cards a bit later today.

Welcome, Betsyg! Your cards are lovely! I have sent you my address and signed you up for the swap. Thanks for joining us!

My 6:6 cards went in the mail today. Pictures will be shown when I get home from a craft retreat - the ladies all had different favourites.

Bunnymthr, I think I did a boo boo by giving you a"you rock" but I still think you're cards do! I think I was suppose to wait? Anyway...
My cards are heading out Monday! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom