ATCoins on ATCs with Envelope Liner Backgrounds, due March 29, 2020

Thanks, Haagmm, I will let you know when they arrive.

MAIL CALL

Haagmm, your delightful cards arrived today. Thank you for an extra for me, and for the great paper samples you sent as well.

A little less than 2 weeks before all cards are due. Since March 29 is a Sunday, I will accept cards through March 30, that Monday. Please leave enough time for your cards to reach me in Alabama.

I'm worried, too. The mail seems to be especially slow lately. :(

One week left until the deadline, still anxiously awaiting three sets!

Hi Lorrie. I had the envelope ready to mail and thought I already sent it. I looked through all my stuff and found it. I put it in the ail this morning. I think it should still make it there on time. It's been just chaos the past few weeks setting up everything to work from home. Thanks for giving me a heads up on it not arriving. Thanks, Annette

Hi Lorrie. I had the envelope ready to mail and thought I already sent it. I looked through all my stuff and found it. I put it in the ail this morning. I think it should still make it there on time. It's been just chaos the past few weeks setting up everything to work from home. Thanks for giving me a heads up on it not arriving. Thanks, Annette

Whew! I'm glad I asked!!! I would hate to miss any of your creations! These past few weeks have certainly put many things (including me) off-kilter!

MAIL CALL

Donnacr, you will be happy to hear that your beautiful, wonderful cards showed up today! Yay!!! You had some very lovely and interesting envelope liners. Thank you for the extra, it's going to be very difficult to choose one to keep for myself.

Lorna, your fantastic cards arrived today as well. So glad they made it! I love how you colored the backgrounds, makes it look like new and different liners. I will have to do that in some of my future cards. Thank you for the extra, it will also be hard to narrow it down to just one from you. Also, thank you for the nice note and for the crochet pattern for the flower rounds like you made for another swap.

I've totally lost track of the days. Mine were mailed either yesterday or the day before, 7 heading your way. Thanks for letting me join up- I'm a bit pleased with my cards! ��

catladybj, I will let you know when they arrive.

I enjoy hosting swaps. I like coming up with themes that people find intriguing enough to join. I like seeing how creative other people are. I enjoy receiving host cards from those who feel inclined to send one. But, right now I am discouraged. Today, for the third time, cards were sent with postage due. The first time there was $3.40 due, and unfortunately I was not home at the time and my hubby paid the postage. When I contacted the artist, they indicated they could not financially reimburse me, and I understand that people do have financial hardships. Had I been home, I would have refused delivery and sent it back to the artist. Which is what I did with the recent $3.20 postage due delivery. Unfortunately, for that artist, there was not enough turn around time to get the cards back to me by the end of the swap. Today’s attempted delivery had $1.70 postage due. I called the post office, not knowing who or where it was from or for which swap it was intended, and I refused delivery. So, someone will be getting their cards returned. I don’t know if it is for this swap or another one I am hosting. I hope it’s one where there is enough turn around time to send the cards back to me with the proper postage. I don’t mean to be disagreeable about this, but as you can see, postage due can quickly add up ($3.40 + $3.20 + $1.70 = $8.30). So, PLEASE, verify your postage before you send out any cards. I still want to continue hosting swaps, but I can’t financially pay for other’s postage, although I do often offer to pay international return postage, but that’s my choice and not an unwelcome surprise. I don’t want anyone to miss out on any of my swaps, but you must be responsible for sufficient postage when mailing to my swaps, or I will be refusing delivery of your cards. I’m sorry if that seems harsh, especially because I know no one is doing this deliberately.

Last edited:
MAIL CALL

Mushu your vibrant cards arrived today. Thank you for the host card!

MAIL CALL

catladybj your delightful cards arrived today. Thank you for the host card.

This was the final set, so I will be swapping and mailing out in the next couple of days. Thanks everyone for playing!

I missed today's mail, so all envelopes will begin their journeys to their new homes tomorrow. I hope they all make it safely, especially the ones going to other countries.

Back
Top Bottom