APC: FEMALE WITH TEXT and/or ANIMALS IN HATS - JACKS Due March 15

Karr3ll

Creating Is Living
Media
JACKS
Swap Due Date - March 15
Number of Cards - 4:4 (One group) or 8:8 (Both groups)
Number of participants - Unlimited
Media - open, must be attached to a 2½ x 3½ playing card and the top left number/suit must be showing
(no bulky embellishments please!)

APC: FEMALE WITH TEXT and/or ANIMALS IN HATS - JACKS

This will be a 4:4 swap - that is, you will send in a full set of four (♥, ♦, ♣, ♠) FEMALE WITH TEXT theme and/or ANIMALS IN HATS theme and get a full set in return.

FEMALE(s) WITH TEXT - Theme is open as long as there is at least one FEMALE and TEXT (even one word counts) somewhere on the card.

ANIMAL(s) WEARING A HAT(s) - Theme is open to whatever ANIMAL you choose, as long as they are wearing a HAT (crown, birthday cap, baseball cat, top hat, stocking cap... use your imagination).

You may join one or both groups, sending a full set of appropriately-themed for each group you join.

Please note:
* Real playing cards must be used.
* APCs must be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5". Note this is POKER size, not bridge size! (Wrongly sized cards will be returned).
* Cards must have one of each suit (incorrect cards will be returned. It makes swapping very difficult.)
* The top left suit and number must be visible/uncovered.
* Flat embellishments only please.
* Please include username and origin (state and/or country).
* Originals only - no copies or prints. (Cards can be duplicates as long as they're still individually created and we have more than 5 people in your group.

US players: send me a mailing label and a forever stamp, if you're doing both groups you need to send 2 forever stamps.

International players: send me a mailing label and $1 USD for one group (or $2 for both groups)

We will start with Aces and work our way down to 2’s, for complete decks!
Planning to have a set due the 15th of each month.

Which group? ...or both?

*FEMALES WITH TEXT
1. Karr3ll
2. Suzi
3. Pikkis
4. JudyLee
5. Plumhill2001
6. Dsign49
7. Joamasatchartdotnet
8. Redplanetlady
9. Pouringdiva

*Animals with Hats
1. Karr3ll
2. Suzi
3. JudyLee
4. Donnacr

Last edited:
Please sign me up for Females with Text. They're on the way to SOOKANE, WA. Hope the postal workers are creative enough to realize my spelling was an error, lol. :wub:
I don't remember if I already posted these on another thread, so here they are again, maybe.

Last edited:
Plumhill2001, THANK YOU... oooops a person (me) has to hit “save” after updating list of players. lol :)
I appreciate your help with my whoopsie
You are signed up, as is dsign49

My females with text are done; one June-lady among the January-ladies as I had only three of that January calendar-ephemera, LOL!

Will mail these asap with your Pokemon-hostie Karr311 ;)! Have your address already...

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 4
Plumhill I just checked my mail stack... my hubby teased if I was Santa with all the envelopes I received today, or that our post office was hoarding our mail lol, but I can tell you -
your cards were at the bottom of the stack :)
They are wonderful!!

Pikkis your cards are amazing! Thank you for sharing them!

Back
Top Bottom