APC: FEMALE WITH TEXT and/or ANIMALS IN HATS - JACKS Due March 15

joamosatcharterdotnet - the best place to start with a question is to re-read the instructions (I do before I mail off a swap still, and am STILL finding that I make errors)
In the instructions it says: 'This will be a 4:4 swap - that is, you will send in a full set of four (♥, ♦, ♣, ♠) FEMALE WITH TEXT theme and/or ANIMALS IN HATS theme and get a full set in return.'

So, yes, you do need to make a set using JUST the Jacks from a deck of cards.

Please sign me up for 'Animals wearing hats' please

Thanks-its my first APC and I just wanted to confirm and make sure.

joamosatcharterdotnet - the best place to start with a question is to re-read the
instructions (I do before I mail off a swap still, and am STILL finding that I make errors)
In the instructions it says: 'This will be a 4:4 swap - that is, you will send in a full set of four (♥, ♦, ♣, ♠) FEMALE WITH TEXT theme and/or ANIMALS IN HATS theme and get a full set in return.'

So, yes, you do need to make a set using JUST the Jacks from a deck of cards.

Please sign me up for 'Animals wearing hats' please

Welcome to the world of APCs! I just started making these this past year and they're really addictive. ;)

Me too. I just made one to trade in an ATART for try something new and I really liked it. I have also been collecting vintage playing cards like Pan Am Airlines, Coca-Cola and even some round ones. Do you know if they/artist APC trade with playing round cards?

Joamasatchartdotnet you are all signed up
If you have any further questions please feel free to ask
This swap is for standard Poker Size cards, there are some swaps that you can use different shaped cards, but they come around only occasionally.

Donnacr & Plumhill thank you both for helping, welcoming and with guidance, I really love how everyone is so helpful on this swap site! Thank you again so much!! :)

Joamasatchartdotnet you are all signed up
If you have any further questions please feel free to ask
This swap is for standard Poker Size cards, there are some swaps that you can use different shaped cards, but they come around only occasionally.

Donnacr & Plumhill thank you both for helping, welcoming and with guidance, I really love how everyone is so helpful on this swap site! Thank you again so much!! :)

You're welcome! :)

Me too. I just made one to trade in an ATART for try something new and I really liked it. I have also been collecting vintage playing cards like Pan Am Airlines, Coca-Cola and even some round ones. Do you know if they/artist APC trade with playing round cards?

I was disappointed in the past when I picked up a bunch of cool decks with beautiful pictures on the back only to learn that they were BRIDGE cards and couldn't be used for these APC swaps. So I redonated some and saved out a couple to cut up for collage elements. I also had a small round deck which I think was probably a good size for ATCoins. So I could use them for that.

I was disappointed in the past when I picked up a bunch of cool decks with beautiful pictures on the back only to learn that they were BRIDGE cards and couldn't be used for these APC swaps. So I redonated some and saved out a couple to cut up for collage elements. I also had a small round deck which I think was probably a good size for ATCoins. So I could use them for that.

Thanks for your info. I do have a set of I love Hawaii round playing cards in a 3 inch size. All in all its just fun and we are the boss of our personal art--

Back
Top Bottom