APC: FEMALE WITH TEXT and/or ANIMALS IN HATS - JACKS Due March 15

Well I’m afraid my cards are lost. I sent them over two weeks ago. They must be taking the long way. Actually I’ve been in tons of swaps and this is the first time they have been lost so I guess that’s not too bad. The llamas in hats were so cute!! My 10’s will be in the mail soon. Enjoy the rest of you weekend!!

Cards are swapped and dropping in the mail Monday morning :)
Leaving iTraders for all players, & YouRocks for the cards I received
Thank you all for joining!!
Please leave iTrader for me (hostess) & YouRocks for the wonderful cards you receive!

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! I can’t even explain how happy I was to receive a surprise envelope with Jacks!! In this crazy world with so much negativity , your kindness means so much!! That generous surprise is just what I needed today. And who knows?? Maybe my cards will show up eventually . Thank you again Karrell!!

Got great APC Jacks today from Karr3ll (be you bravely), Pikkis, (put all my past away), dsign49 (#2), and one boo-boo which I've PMd you about. ;) Off to give You Rocks! (Already gave iTrader!)

Got my set today and I am sooo excited I got amazing cards from RedPlantLady, Our lovely host Karrell, dsign49 and Suzi. Thank you fellow swappers and creators. Left hostess itrader and will leave you rocks right now.

I received my lovely returns today :)! Thanks to Karr311 for hosting and choosing me one of your own creations + Pouringdiva, Joamasatchartdotnet and Redplanetlady for your nice cards!

My cards arrived on Tuesday but this is my first chance to acknowledge them - from: Karr3ll, suzi and karr3ll.

Thanks to our wonderful, thoughtful Host, off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom