POSTAGE STAMP APCs and/or BIRD APCs 7’s, Due March 3, 2020

Suzi

Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums

Swap Due Date - March 3, 2020
Signup date - February 25, 2019
Number of Cards - 4:4 (One group) or 8:8 (Both groups)
Number of participants - Unlimited
Media - open, must be attached to a 2½ x 3½ playing card and the top left number/suit must be showing
(no bulky embellishments please!)

Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - 7’s - Due March 3, 2020
**This is an opportunity to complete your deck. **
I will be listing the 8’s as well, in the future. So anyone who wants to remake the 7’s and 8’s, and have your entire deck for one, or both themes, this swap is for you!

This will be a 4:4 swap - that is, you will send in a full set of four (♥, ♦, ♣, ♠) Postage Stamp theme and/or Bird theme and get a full set in return.

Postage Stamps - Theme is open as long as there is at least one real postage stamp somewhere on the card.

Birds - Theme is birds, at least one bird must be present somewhere predominantly on the card.

You may join one or both groups, sending a full set of appropriately-themed for each group you join.

Please note:
- Real playing cards must be used.
- APCs must be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5". Note this is POKER size, not bridge size! (Wrongly sized cards will be returned).
- Cards must have one of each suit (incorrect cards will be returned. It makes swapping very difficult.)
- The top left suit and number must be visible/uncovered.
- Flat embellishments only please.
- Please include username and origin (state and/or country) on a small piece of paper attached the back of all APCs.
- Originals only - no copies or prints. (Cards can be duplicates as long as they're still individually created and we have more than 5 people in your group.

US players: send me a mailing label and a forever stamp, if you're doing both groups you need to send another forever stamp.

International players: send me a mailing label and $1 USD for one group (or $2 for both groups)

which group would you like? or both?

Postage Stamps

Suzi ~Arrived
AngelJoy ~Arrived
plumhill2001 ~Arrived
Karr3ll ~Arrived
Haagmm ~Arrived
Donnacr ~Arrived
BlancoLobo ~Arrived
pouringdiva ~Arrived

Birds

Suzi ~Arrived
AngelJoy ~Arrived
plumhill2001 ~Arrived
Karr3ll ~Arrived
Donnacr ~Arrived
pouringdiva ~Arrived
barbwat ~Arrived

Last edited:
Sure, AngelJoy, I will sign you up. Thanks for sticking with the series!

Sign me up for both - strange to say I don't have these sets pre-made (as it is a repeat). Let's see if I remake the old cards or get fresh inspiration. . . :huh:

Sure, plumhill2001. I have plenty of space to keep the 8’s. I look forward to seeing them!

Atcs 7 and 8

Here are my cards will be mailed in the morning

Attachments

• 20200116_141243.jpg
    20200116_141243.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom